• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Re-introduction

livenotyesterday

After two requests to hear about my story I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I'm Tara, I'm 28, an ex second wife. I have a 2 year old son from that marriage, but he does not know his biological father as he terminated rights. I was married for over a year and had been in the relationship for on and off 4 years. Things turned really negative when I became pregnant.

I am not here to bash polygamy as I will always be a believer, but I am here to educate and share what I know. I haven't lived poly in nearly 3 years, but I will always support it! I've been involved with Biblical Families for around 8 years but I am not an active member much. I have grown a lot since my poly situation and just want to encourage others and to help people, especially women, not end up a single mom the way I did. Feel free to contact me.

Hey, Tara! I can't start a conversation with you for some reason, but I'd love to chat sometime.

I'm really glad things worked out for you and your son. :)

After two requests to hear about my story I thought I'd re-introduce myself. I'm Tara, I'm 28, an ex second wife. I have a 2 year old son from that marriage, but he does not know his biological father as he terminated rights. I was married for over a year and had been in the relationship for on and off 4 years. Things turned really negative when I became pregnant.

I am not here to bash polygamy as I will always be a believer, but I am here to educate and share what I know. I haven't lived poly in nearly 3 years, but I will always support it! I've been involved with Biblical Families for around 8 years but I am not an active member much. I have grown a lot since my poly situation and just want to encourage others and to help people, especially women, not end up a single mom the way I did. Feel free to contact me.
No One Said You Can't Begin Again ..
So ...

This just popped up, Shalom and Hello from MO.

Glad to hear that you are willing to share what you have learned. I'm even more glad to hear that you don't seem to have a defeated spirit. I'm assuming you are a follower of Jesus?

Shalom, glad to see you back.

I saw a bunch come up on the new post notification, I noticed the date but I figured I would still say hello.

Hey, Tara, you can learn a little about me from my FB page: Michael P McHugh
I'd like to hear your story

Shalom and welcome back. I pray you are well. We became a pural family 2 years ago. And love it. Our oldest son is like us. Our youngest son isn't but is ok with how we live. Contact anytime. Hope to see you more on the post. Shalom

For those who haven't realized it yet, this is a 2017 thread. There seems to be a few old ones popping up within the last two days.;)
Yet again! Somehow it got resurrected. Anyhow, to the OP, I guess I am of the opinion that we men have to earn the right to have a second, and if the first wife cares enough for the well-being of the second wife, and she knows that her situation is toxic, she will try to warn of the impending danger before the second wife jumps into the marriage, but I can see how that could be perceived as jealousy on her part.

I hope we can be of some support. Thanks for sharing your story.

Back