• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ready and willing to following my FATHER in HEAVEN'S lead (Steve from Oklahoma) i

How long has it been since the divorce?
August 29 2023 , my friends had two peices of advice which i did not follow, fight it out in court with a good Lawyer, and don't mess with women ever again , my answer to the Lawyer advice was i don't want to fight it out in Satan's court, and my second answer was (GOD showed Adam while Adam named the animals that there is no animal suited to be Man's mate so he Created Eve).

August 29 2023 , my friends had two peices of advice which i did not follow, fight it out in court with a good Lawyer, and don't mess with women ever again , my answer to the Lawyer advice was i don't want to fight it out in Satan's court, and my second answer was (GOD showed Adam while Adam named the animals that there is no animal suited to be Man's mate so he Created Eve).
If there's children involved, I agree with your friends, fight it out. If not, then just avoid alimony and get out as quickly and cleanly as possible (assuming you were biblically allowed to do so). I didn't fight my divorce as hard as I should because I thought it would lead to easier reconciliations later. It did not. It led to much harder ones. It was spun as a sign that I didn't care.

If there's children involved, I agree with your friends, fight it out. If not, then just avoid alimony and get out as quickly and cleanly as possible (assuming you were biblically allowed to do so). I didn't fight my divorce as hard as I should because I thought it would lead to easier reconciliations later. It did not. It led to much harder ones. It was spun as a sign that I didn't care.
Yes i had scriptural reasons to divorce her which i'm not dicussing, but i kept her to try to stay in my kids lives , son is 42 daughter is 40 , it didn't help, so now that's done it's time like Job to build a new life.

Back