• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Rent a wife in Thailand.

frederick

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
I was watching a video on YouTube and the vlogger mentioned renting a wife. I'd never heard of this before so did a search on the net and it looks like it's real.

How To Rent A Wife In Thailand
It’s common practice to rent a Thai wife for a short or long period.

Some men are after a holiday experience with a young and beautiful Thai girl and it’s often termed “rent a girlfriend“.

Instead, when you hire a girl for a longer period she becomes a temporary wife (เมียเช่า). Meaning she would take care and live with you as a full-time wife.

In all cases, she provides companionship, intimacy, cook, cleans, helps with language and Thai culture.

Yet, you avoid all the downsides of a real relationship like jealousy, unreasonable demands, drama and so on. If you’re been married before, you know what I’m talking about.

I was watching a video on YouTube and the vlogger mentioned renting a wife. I'd never heard of this before so did a search on the net and it looks like it's real.

Some men are after a holiday experience with a young and beautiful Thai girl and it’s often termed “rent a girlfriend“.

Instead, when you hire a girl for a longer period she becomes a temporary wife (เมียเช่า). Meaning she would take care and live with you as a full-time wife.

In all cases, she provides companionship, intimacy, cook, cleans, helps with language and Thai culture.

Yet, you avoid all the downsides of a real relationship like jealousy, unreasonable demands, drama and so on. If you’re been married before, you know what I’m talking about.
Sounds like whoremongering, something avoided by the bondservants of Christ

That girl has probably had hundreds of di&@s in her. Why the hell would renting her be a good idea.

Sounds like whoremongering, something avoided by the bondservants of Christ
I wasn't suggesting these women were Christian or any such thing, nor was I endorsing the practice. I just found this interesting, that it was open, and accepted. And since the service is provided, there are those who avail themselves of it, which means they take multiple women as (temporary) wives. A point of particular interest in one of the articles I saw was that some couples become permanent legal spouses as they grow to love each other. Cheers

Some
That girl has probably had hundreds of di&@s in her. Why the hell would renting her be a good idea.
Since some do rent those Thai women as wives, there are obviously guys who don't care how high the body count is! It's their choice, and some do choose to go there and stir the porridge. You or I certainly wouldn't want to go there... but business is business for other guys. Cheers

Well, there is possibility of saving girls just starting in this business.

I would find out how girls start doing this (in other words where pipeline starts), intercept them, start "temporary" marriage and offer "permanent" upgrade if she behaves.

I would find out how girls start doing this (in other words where pipeline starts), intercept them, start "temporary" marriage and offer "permanent" upgrade if she behaves.
A very interesting approach to recreational soul winning?

I wasn't suggesting these women were Christian or any such thing, nor was I endorsing the practice. I just found this interesting, that it was open, and accepted. And since the service is provided, there are those who avail themselves of it, which means they take multiple women as (temporary) wives. A point of particular interest in one of the articles I saw was that some couples become permanent legal spouses as they grow to love each other. Cheers
It's a sad reminder of how fallen and broken mankind is. As sad as it is, it really isn't any worse than what goes on in any city in the Western world.

21st century cross cultural "missionary dating", phase two
The Moonies actually practiced what they called “flirty fishing”.

On some level it brings to mind the story of Ruth.

I...

Nope. Not into it.
Apparently I came to the wrong window. I will keep looking, thanks.

Maybe I can find a convenient bucket to be sick into

Sounds like the practices/justifications for a supposed temporary wife to get around the rules against using hookers as found in Islam. I have never liked the idea

My guess is that you would have to start very young. Too young I would wager for morals of the people in this forum.

My thought is that the best one can do is try to participate in growing prosperity so thst it spreads and that less people find themselves in the position to see hooking as a good path.

Not that it would stop entirely, ever. Unfortunately.
I suppose if one had the drive, some resources and a solid goal, then moving there and building industry which would provide better jobs and living conditions would make the largest impact on the woman who might otherwise be selling themselves

My guess is that you would have to start very young. Too young I would wager for morals of the people in this forum.
Maybe. It's cultural thing.

My thought is that the best one can do is try to participate in growing prosperity so thst it spreads and that less people find themselves in the position to see hooking as a good path.

Not that it would stop entirely, ever. Unfortunately.
I suppose if one had the drive, some resources and a solid goal, then moving there and building industry which would provide better jobs and living conditions would make the largest impact on the woman who might otherwise be selling themselves
Maybe Thai girls are more open and commercial.

How much Western girls are interested in what lifestyle her man can provide to her? This is same transaction. Her body for his money.

This is one of reason I put emphasis on attraction and sexuality. It moves deal toward sex for sex instead of commerciality.

I would think everyone on this forum would agree that one of the men here taking in one of these girls (no matter how young) is preferable to the girl becoming a prostitute.

The issue really comes down to legality. Since these girls surely start in the sex trade before they are "of age" legally (usually at the natural age for sex, but sadly sometimes when pre-pubescent) and either their parent/guardian is okay with it or they have already been kidnapped (kidnapping from a kidnapper still makes you a kidnapper, unless you turn the girl over to the authorities) what this would basically end up becoming is kidnapping.

Back