• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Repeatedly Blessed

Rose

Real Person
Female
My man wrote a book on polygyny. Hopefully it'll be available soon. I got to help edit it. Doing so left me with a desire to later reread it...at a more leisurely pace. I am currently rereading it. I couldn’t be more proud for the multifaceted Biblical stand He has taken. Blessedwith2, I'd much rather be walking this journey with you, and know that you are indeed being courageous, and helping bring glory to God's name.

My man wrote a book on polygyny. Hopefully it'll be available soon. I got to help edit it. Doing so left me with a desire to later reread it...at a more leisurely pace. I am currently rereading it. I couldn’t be more proud for the multifaceted Biblical stand He has taken. Blessedwith2, I'd much rather be walking this journey with you, and know that you are indeed being courageous, and helping bring glory to God's name.
Thanks! I love you sweetie!

Back