• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Retreat

Yes. Watch this space.

However, in the meantime, everyone should try and ensure they have fellowship with people who are nearby. The political situation currently makes larger gatherings and long distance travel complex, and if things get messier you'll need to have local friendships.

Could you refer this to Nathan and juille the grounds only charge $9500 from Thursday to Sunday to reserve. They seem to excepting on mask choice of wearing- not required. Also they are open all of August the second third and 4th week of July and every weekend on June except 17-19. Retreat grounds have big kitchen large gathering room and great environment new owner bought it so he is very ethusatic.

For all you retreat watchers....we are thinking hard about what can be done this year. Praying about it, too. ;)
Please pray that we find the right places for us to gather once again.

@FaithinGod thanks for the info, I will take a look.

I can't say I can go to a retreat but I'd totally donate to help with it!

That is so nice Megan! You can use our donate button on the Home page anytime to do that. I think you can specify the donation for Retreats, also. If not just message me and let me know.

LOL now I have to figure out how to make that work! So crazy is I haven't scrolled down on the home page in like forever!

So I have to have my own phone account to use that and that might be a while.

Oh, didn't realize...no worries. The thought was very nice!

Back