• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Ricky & Amy from Florence, KY (NKY/Cincinnati area)

weluvtea02

We live in Florence, KY which is 12 miles south of Cincinnati, OH and less than 20 miles to Indiana. We have been together 12 years in February with no children, though we do not plan on having any for another couple of years. He (Ricky) is 38 and I (Amy) am 29. He works full time for another company and part time for himself, plus he is going to school for Secondary Education in Business. He wants to teach business economics to high schoolers and hopefully coach football. I am full time student working on Elementary Education and hope to teach kindergarten or first grade. I also help Ricky with his part time business. Hobbies & Interest included animals, fishing, camping, jet skiing/boating, going to the movies (especially the drive-in, plan on going this weekend for opening of the new Hunger Games), we love going to flea markets and we love animals.

Welcome from the Black Bayou in Louisiana and from the Gulf of Mexico ( where I am as of this writting ). Glad you are here. Be sure and read all you wish and jump right in on the topics you wish to talk about or start a new one.

Welcome Ricky and Amy! Glad you found this site. We hope to support you in any way we can. Amy if you would like to start getting to know some of the ladies here, I encourage you to come to the Tuesday night chat at 7:30 EST. We would love to have you. The link for it is at the top of the Forum page. Hope to see you there soon.

Back