• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Robot Visitors...

Shadowjak's Dancer

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
So, I was surfing the site and I saw something about current guests and the forum seems to be frequented by a lot of "Robots". I am no longer up on the latest technology and internet comings and goings. Can someone elucidate what that's about?

While computers are Binary by nature, I doubt the AIs have picked genders for themselves and are planning to marry each other.

Though I can imagine an AI polygyny symbol could look something like this

🤣

Many of those robots will be search engines. Google works by having a "robot" that browses the internet and saves everything it sees in a database that it searches whenever you do a web search. It keeps coming back over and over to see the changes over time.

Out of curiosity which web crawlers have access to site? So far I have seen Apple, Google, Yandex and Bing. Did I miss someone?

Out of curiosity which web crawlers have access to site? So far I have seen Apple, Google, Yandex and Bing. Did I miss someone?
Every web crawler and human in the world has access to every part of the site that you can see when you are not logged in. None should have access to any part of the site that you have to be logged in to see.

Back