• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Scott and Kelli are back dropping Truth

Good video. Comments added.

A whole bunch of Bibfam people need to lovebomb their comments section with advocacy for plural marriage. Post scripture and truth!
I just checked the video again and noticed that Kelli has replied to the majority of the comments (not yours or mine ☺️). Still, I think that is great news. That means that they also at least read our comments, and that a little seed of Biblical truth was planted. As switched on and counterculture as these folks are, I think the seed of this truth might well grow. 🙏

BiblicalGenderRoles on Instagram was having a back and forth with RenofMen. I checked out RenofMen's content and the following post was pinned to the top of his content. There are some good thoughts in his post, but I decided to add my own thoughts in the comments. I got a very thoughtful response.

20221211_115921.jpg20221211_115932.jpg

BiblicalGenderRoles on Instagram was having a back and forth with RenofMen. I checked out RenofMen's content and the following post was pinned to the top of his content. There are some good thoughts in his post, but I decided to add my own thoughts in the comments. I got a very thoughtful response.

View attachment 4074View attachment 4075
Yeah... he wrestled long and hard with that one.... NOT!

Back