• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Seeking Truth in relationship

bro larry

Hello, I'm bro larry. I am brand new here today. I have taken a look at Polygamy several times. This is my first time in aprox 4years. I am a minister of the Gospel of Jesus. I am interested because I see some rich benifits to having more then one wife spiritually speaking. I am not married but am interested in being married to one or more women. How possably should I get started in seeking a plural relationship? I am also interested in communicating with someone concerning strength in numbers. If you would be so kind. You may write to me at rainbowchurchoflove@hotmail.com Thank you! bro larry

Good to have you here Larry, hopefully you can learn a bit here and enjoy the fellowship.

You generally start a plural relationship by first getting a monogamous relationship, you're unlikely to find two wives at the same time! :D So pray, ask God for a wife, and follow His lead. He probably has one woman in mind for you. He may have more than one in mind - but he'll start by giving you one. So at your stage of singleness you'll be getting the same advice from me as you would from any Christian. The only difference is that if you believe polygyny is ok, it's best to make sure your first wife understands that before you marry her.

Interesting email address. The term "rainbow" is generally associated with the homosexual movement, which will receive little support here - we stick to what the Bible defines as acceptable sexual behaviour, which includes polygyny but excludes homosexuality. Just so you're clear of our general stance from the start.

Thank you so much Following Him for your advice. I am so grateful to receive it. As for the rainbow, the homosexuals can't have it. The rainbow is of God and homosexuality is not. Thats from the guy that was thrown out of Heaven. Thank you for your kind post.

Thank you Charity Never Faileth, I am greatful for your welcome. It makes me feel welcome. bro larry

Please forgive me if my posts are not done correctly. I will learn what to do. I feel like I made two friends today. bro larry

Welcome Bro. Larry. You will find a lot of encouragement and love from everybody here on BF.
as far as the rainbow I found it interesting, your right the rainbow is Gods, it is what he used to promise his people that he would never destroy the earth again with the flood. That is so awesome. Anyways again welcome to BF.

yes wife 31800 I agree with you, the rainbow belongs totaly to God and we are only allowed to use it when it represents Him in all of His Beauty and Love. bro larry

Dear friends, Polygyny is not a subject you can discuss with just anyone because the conversation always goes off course very rapidly. If you would be so kind I was hoping I could bounce some of my Ideas off of you to help my understanding of the subject.

I believe drastic times call for drastic measures.

The lord has equiped men to deal with drastic times, to protect and stand in the face of opposition. To be able to preform this properly a man needs Masculinity. We are entering a time when much Masculinity will be needed.
The only thing I know that increases Masculinity is Femininity. For a man to have two loving wives could make him a lion in the community. Stop me if I'm wrong, But the enemy has been teaching our women that masculinity is ego, thus causing many women to dispise it. Really a woman does improve her own conditions by supporting Masculinity. It makes her and the children safer. If the enemy tears down masculinity, I believe we. with the help of God should build ourselves up as a people. Afterall it is right around the corner, Polygyny maywell be a great blessing to our communitys. Thank you so much for letting me share! bro larry

Bro Larry, I believe you are right about femininity supporting masculinity. I have thought this same thing before but you wrote it a little more simple than my brain thought it out. Perhaps this would be a good topic to start a regular thread on.

Back