• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Serious Question: Should a wife write a personal for her Husband?

:eek::oops::D:cool:

Would there be a category for "spends too much time on BiblicalFamilies.org?" :p

For my report card I'm sure that would be both a positive and a negative grade. She likes that I'm on and helping? But wishes I didn't spend so much time. Lately it hasn't been as much of an issue because I've been so busy with other things. I'm quite sure I'm failing somewhere, I just try to ignore that until it screams at me or she reminds me sweetly:D

I'm dead

There was another thread like this a long time ago. I think it might have been ylop who was keeping us updated as he did something similar. Does that ring a bell with anyone?

I take it by you saying, "it works" that you found a site that is geared towards family growing... very interested
Not quite. If you look at the Christian Forums, you'll see they deal with every imaginable topic. I answered or engaged in discussions on threads over various questions about a number of biblical topics but a woman had a question about marriage, which I answered, and she is now my (second) wife. I wasn't looking for another wife; I was on the forums to give biblical answers to the questions people asked but God had other plans. I only suggested the forums because it's where I first encountered the woman who is now my wife and, as our Lord wills, you might be able to have the same blessing.

I wasn't looking for another wife; I was on the forums to give biblical answers to the questions people asked but God had other plans. I only suggested the forums because it's where I first encountered the woman who is now my wife and, as our Lord wills, you might be able to have the same blessing.

I know that He has blessed us more than we could ever deserve, but I also know that we have so much less if I steal away the focus from Him...

Isn't it amazing how God works with everything in our life, sometimes in spite of what we choose(?)... I often ask myself, "How could I choose to love any less than the best"? Sadly I have done it, but the grace while learning to refocus is everything I need to get back on track:D

The heart is what makes the fertile soil, and obviously you were worthy of planting more love in your life... You, friend, are truly known by your fruit!

It is this type of heartfelt reply (like yours), that keeps us focused on helping our neighbors.
I sincerely Thank You Frederick... and our family wishes all the blessings possible for you and your family <><

Back