• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Shalom

Preacher

Hello, my name is Shoshanna. My master/husband is Reuben (BlacksRJewsNYahushaISYHWH). We are both new to the site. We have five children ages 13, 8, 4, 22 months and 7 months, a decent size garden and a very busy semi-off grid life. I don't spend a lot of time on the phone so you won't hear much from me but did want to say hello and I that really appreciate the website. Shalom

Hello, my name is Shoshanna. My master/husband is Reuben (BlacksRJewsNYahushaISYHWH). We are both new to the site. We have five children ages 13, 8, 4, 22 months and 7 months, a decent size garden and a very busy semi-off grid life. I don't spend a lot of time on the phone so you won't hear much from me but did want to say hello and I that really appreciate the website. Shalom
Hello and welcome.

Welcome to Biblical Families. I've already sent you a welcome message, and if you're online during the ladies chat we'd love to have you on there :).

Welcome to you both!:)

Shalom and welcome.

Welcome!

Welcome! Glad to have you here.

Shalom my sister
How are you? Can’t wait to see you at the river again💕

Maybe I am OVER reacting, but I find any username that promotes one color of people over another racist. Think about it, how would people like it if I had a username "GoodNewsISWhite1st" or my wife who is Hispanic, with a username "GoodNewsISBrown1st".

I once WAS racist, and then YaHWeH took ahold of me and delivered me of my racism and said to me in...
(Acts 10:34 KJV) Then Peter opened his mouth, and said, Of a truth I perceive that God is no respecter of persons:

So if Yah is "no respecter of persons", why should I be? After all if one does NOT do and or KEEP his word there is hell to pay and it does NOT matter what COLOR you are.

Ok I am done.

Back