• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

She is Coming!!

julieb

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
She is coming!! I am so excited to announce that FollowingHim2 (Sarah) will be coming to the United States for the March 2019 Women’s Retreat! We have talked about this for many years on the Ladies Chat but this year we are making it happen. We all have been greatly blessed by the wisdom, openness and kind spirit of Sarah over the many years she and Samuel have been members of Biblical Families. It has been a dream of hers for a long time to be attend a Biblical Families retreat. Samuel has been able to attend 2 retreats in the past due to work trips in the US which has been awesome but this year God has amazingly aligned all the pieces for Sarah to come! I truly believe it will be a very special trip for her in many ways. She is very excited to finally meet all the ladies, face to face, who will be at the retreat. If you have not attended a Women’s Retreat please consider coming this year. I believe God has many wonderful things in store for us women as we gather together and physically embrace this special lady this year. The retreat will be held in Houston, TX on March 8-10, 2019.

In case you are new around here, Sarah and Samuel live in New Zealand, and the cost of getting to the US and visiting here is substantial. Samuel is graciously making sure she has her airline flights but we want to bless her ourselves once she is here by taking care of all her lodging, food and transportation costs.

Would you please prayerfully consider donating towards this special trip for Sarah? You can send donations by clicking HERE. Just drop me a private message and let me know that it is for Sarah’s visit. If you'd rather send a check, let me know.

Thanks Julie!
I am so excited to be coming to the retreat, and I would like to take this opportunity to meet as many women as I can, so if it is at all possible for you to come then please do!
And this was a surprise, I had no idea I was going until Samuel told me a few days ago, there was scheming and conversations going on and an awesome husband who was planning everything and watching for deals on flights lol. Best surprise ever!

She is coming!! I am so excited to announce that FollowingHim2 (Sarah) will be coming to the United States for the March 2019 Women’s Retreat! We have talked about this for many years on the Ladies Chat but this year we are making it happen. We all have been greatly blessed by the wisdom, openness and kind spirit of Sarah over the many years she and Samuel have been members of Biblical Families. It has been a dream of hers for a long time to be attend a Biblical Families retreat. Samuel has been able to attend 2 retreats in the past due to work trips in the US which has been awesome but this year God has amazingly aligned all the pieces for Sarah to come! I truly believe it will be a very special trip for her in many ways. She is very excited to finally meet all the ladies, face to face, who will be at the retreat. If you have not attended a Women’s Retreat please consider coming this year. I believe God has many wonderful things in store for us women as we gather together and physically embrace this special lady this year. The retreat will be held in Houston, TX on March 8-10, 2019.

In case you are new around here, Sarah and Samuel live in New Zealand, and the cost of getting to the US and visiting here is substantial. Samuel is graciously making sure she has her airline flights but we want to bless her ourselves once she is here by taking care of all her lodging, food and transportation costs.

Would you please prayerfully consider donating towards this special trip for Sarah? You can send donations by clicking HERE. Just drop me a private message and let me know that it is for Sarah’s visit. If you'd rather send a check, let me know.
I am so excited for her to come! My Granddaughter will be here from the 4th -12th so I am not sure if I will make it but I will see what I can do I really need a girls weekend! And I will see what I can do to help out with Sarah.
Will the retreat be at the Amelangs?

Thanks Julie!
I am so excited to be coming to the retreat, and I would like to take this opportunity to meet as many women as I can, so if it is at all possible for you to come then please do!
And this was a surprise, I had no idea I was going until Samuel told me a few days ago, there was scheming and conversations going on and an awesome husband who was planning everything and watching for deals on flights lol. Best surprise ever!
so wonderful! What a wonderful gift. My heart is all swelled up with mushy gooshy for you. I hope to meet you.

Will the retreat be at the Amelangs?
It's at a hotel in Houston, but I'll be staying with the Amelangs beforehand (exciting!!!). If you let @julieb know you're interested she'll send you an email with all the details when she has it prepared. I really hope you can make it! And I appreciate any help, thank you.

so wonderful! What a wonderful gift. My heart is all swelled up with mushy gooshy for you. I hope to meet you.
My heart is all mushy gooshy too, lol.

Thanks Julie!

How exciting for you that you will be able to attend this retreat. I remember going to the first women's retreat and how excited I was to meet so many wonderful ladies on this forum. My wonderful friend from the south, Annette, paid for the rooms. I consider that such a blessing to this day! Enjoy!

It's at a hotel in Houston, but I'll be staying with the Amelangs beforehand (exciting!!!). If you let @julieb know you're interested she'll send you an email with all the details when she has it prepared. I really hope you can make it! And I appreciate any help, thank you.

My heart is all mushy gooshy too, lol.
When will you be coming in? How long?

Julie do we know what hotel she will be staying at? Let me know if its a Wyndham Hotel and I might be able to help defray some of the cost. I work for Wyndham.

Back