• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Single moms = Crime Production Facility

Even worse, single mothers destroy the ability of their children to form stable lasting families; perpetuating the problem down the generations. In this way societies tolerance (not to mention their celebration) of single mothers creates a cancer which ultimately consumes and destroys the entire society.

Remember, in the Bible an orphan is a child who doesn't have a father (without respect to the status of mom).

Even worse, single mothers destroy the ability of their children to form stable lasting families; perpetuating the problem down the generations. In this way societies tolerance (not to mention their celebration) of single mothers creates a cancer which ultimately consumes and destroys the entire society.

Remember, in the Bible an orphan is a child who doesn't have a father (without respect to the status of mom).
The NZ Government introduced anti-smacking legislation in 2007 that prohibited the physical punishment of children. Sixteen years later NZ now has those children, raised without fear of discipline/consequences, driving cars in ram-raids into shops all over the country. There are more attacks against business owners by kids with weapons than ever before. What we are seeing is the destruction of families through single parenting, and the lack of discipline rotting nations like a cancer from the core.

prohibited the physical punishment of children. Sixteen years later NZ now has those children, raised without fear of discipline/consequences, driving cars in ram-raids into shops all over the country. There are more attacks against business owners by kids with weapons than ever before.

Remember this the next time you read Deuteronomy 21...

If a man have a stubborn and rebellious son, that will not obey the voice of his father, or the voice of his mother, and, though they chasten him, will not hearken unto them; then shall his father and his mother lay hold on him, and bring him out unto the elders of his city, and unto the gate of his place; and they shall say unto the elders of his city, This our son is stubborn and rebellious, he will not obey our voice; he is a glutton, and a drunkard. And all the men of his city shall stone him to death with stones: so shalt thou put away the evil from the midst of thee; and all Israel shall hear, and fear.

Remember this the next time you read Deuteronomy 21...
Yes indeed. As I read through the Bible for my family, each time I came to that passage, I'd emphasise the severity of God's judgement on rebellious children.

Back