• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Sister Wives TV Show (Christian Polygamy)

cnystrom

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Even if you are not a fan you may want to try to catch this Sunday's episode of Sister Wives on TLC. The Brown family travel to meet the Richard family, whom I believe many on here have met. I believe they will be sharing Christian polygamy as opposed to the Mormon polygamy normally shown.

I am very much looking forward to it.

Looked at the episode tonight with the Browns and the Richards.... It was interesting to see the different family styles between the two families. I thought that the Browns were ready to explode when the Richard family talked about some families that they know shared a bedroom.... The body language spoke volumes... Especially with the Richard family....

It IS the family on here - i was sure of it when i was watching or virtually sure. Such a terrific family too - well both, but i'm referring to the Richards (sp?) family. i thought i'd seen them on here.

it was a super episode - loved the Passover Seder.

Before i was LDS, in a prior marriage, i was married to a Jewish man and became Jewish - i still technically am Jewish as are a couple of other folks in my LDS flavor of Mormon congregation or ward. And i just LOVED how you did the Seder - that was fun, yet classy and reverent.

i think all of the p m families, whether AUB Mormons like the Browns or Born-Again in some form, are just so amazing and every time i have contact with p m people of all types, it just blows my mind as i have struggled all my life with the sin/character defect/shortcoming of jealousy and you are such fine powers of good example to me in trying to overcome that.

i think the Biblical Family that was on Sister Wives is so incredibly BRAVE! i pray they remain safe despite going so public!

Love, Prayer, Peace - j/L "Granny" Matrika / Rolling Buffalo Woman p s HE IS RISEN!

I would definitely be interested in watching this episode. I saw a post on my FB about watching "tonights episode"... I got really excited thinking how interesting it will be to see the differences in it. Christian Polygamy is not as well known as FLDS polygamy, so I am glad that the Richards did what they did by going public on an episode! :)

I got it on DVR so will be able to watch it when I get home in the morning. Was a little concerned how it would turn out based on the show's description of the episode.

"The family's rigidity and discipline shock the fun loving Browns. "

Re: Sister Wives TV show visits Missouri Christian family

How about this: "The family's gentle humor momentarily upstages the high-strung Browns."

ADHERE said:
The Richard family is on BF? That is great.... Would sure like to chat with them!!!

Rumor has it that they will be at the retreat this weekend.

Back