• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

So pleased to see like minded men and women.

Australian_Wife

Hello,

My husband and I have been married almost 8 years. We are currently looking for a second wife/sister wife.

I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to getting to know you through your posts.

With love
Australian_Wife
(Melbourne)

Australian_Wife said:
Hello,

My husband and I have been married almost 8 years. We are currently looking for a second wife/sister wife.

I just wanted to say hello and I look forward to getting to know you through your posts.

With love
Australian_Wife
(Melbourne)

Hello and welcome,

I hope to learn more about you and your husband as you post here. We may need to consider having a retreat in Australia.

Welcome!
I do believe we'll need an Australian BF chapter! (Per capita, our signups are almost as many from down under, as from the US.)

Let us know how we can serve you, Nathan

Welcome to the board from my self and Chaplains Rose.

Hello and God bless from the Pacific North West

Welcome to the site! I actually have a friend who lives in Melbourne as well. I've unfortunately not been in contact with her for quite some time, but she's a wonderful lady. Maybe sometime in the near future we'll be able to have a retreat down under.

Back