• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

So the Trump verdict is overtaking all other discussion. What is this distracting us from?

frederick

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
The news is now totally focused on the Trump trial verdict, and it is being used to stir the USA people up unlike anything I think I've ever seen before. My question is, what are the totalitarian wokesters distracting us all from? What is happening under the news radar that they don't want us to know about? Ideas...??

The news is now totally focused on the Trump trial verdict, and it is being used to stir the USA people up unlike anything I think I've ever seen before. My question is, what are the totalitarian wokesters distracting us all from? What is happening under the news radar that they don't want us to know about? Ideas...??
Possibly expanding war in Ukraine. But this is now trend for quite some time.

Well, current system is financially bankrupt and current elite needs to stay in power while doing default. So they need war also to consolidate power.

Reason everybody is talking about Trump verdict is because Rubicon is crossed. US is now officially Banana Republic. No more pretense of moral superiority because we, US are doing freeeom/democracy right.

WW3 and the escalation. This is worth considering:

Meanwhile, immediately after the NY sitcom finale, ze Bidenfuhrer puppeteers issued
orders to allow drone attacks deep into Russia, to 'up the ante' yet again:

A number of Russian "over-the-horizon" radar installations (3 at last count) have been attacked by drones, in what appears to be an attempt to blind them against a first-strike. Guess what that suggests to them?

The next step is to unleash the terror cells ALREADY in the US, and blame - guess who?

I doubt that the Deep State would leave that to chance. But I suspect the goal of the cells would be just mass casualties, destruction, and mayhem.

WW3 and the escalation. This is worth considering:

Meanwhile, immediately after the NY sitcom finale, ze Bidenfuhrer puppeteers issued
orders to allow drone attacks deep into Russia, to 'up the ante' yet again:

A number of Russian "over-the-horizon" radar installations (3 at last count) have been attacked by drones, in what appears to be an attempt to blind them against a first-strike. Guess what that suggests to them?

The next step is to unleash the terror cells ALREADY in the US, and blame - guess who?
An army special forces Colonel in North Carolina recently killed an apparent Chechen (Russian) spy that was staking out his house.

I'm sure there are loads of Chinese, Jihadi, Russian, Iranian, and Venezuelan sleeper cells here in the USA.

Global de-dollarization

PMs gold and silver going up

BRICS expanding (Thailand, a traditionally strong ally of the West just joined)

China blockade of Taiwan heating up

Massive third world invasion continues

Expansion of Ukraine war

Ukraine recently (with apparent blessing of NATO) attacked the Russian early nuclear missile detection system (using American weapons).
This is a massive escalation towards nuclear war.

Global de-dollarization

PMs gold and silver going up

BRICS expanding (Thailand, a traditionally strong ally of the West just joined)

China blockade of Taiwan heating up

Massive third world invasion continues

Expansion of Ukraine war

Ukraine recently (with apparent blessing of NATO) attacked the Russian early nuclear missile detection system (using American weapons).
This is a massive escalation towards nuclear war.
These are all trends. Only expansion of war of can be "hiding".

Look guys, you are in so conspiracy theories that you can't fanthom maybe there is isn't something hidden. Sometime event is so historical it overshadows rest. This is one.

Rubicon is crossed. There is not even a pretense of rule of law. USA is now officially banana republic.

I already told you there are forces working to destroy US. They had their victory.

Rubicon is crossed. There is not even a pretense of rule of law. USA is now officially banana republic.
It happened at least three years ago. This was just the kick in the nuts to confirm it.

But the shot to the head is coming.

An army special forces Colonel in North Carolina recently killed an apparent Chechen (Russian) spy that was staking out his house.

Wayne Root's info suggests how they knew who to target, and there are others.

Star Trek said it best.
The annihilation of our culture, Replace Gorkon with your local news media. You don't trust me, do you?

Oh, when did this trump stuff happen?? I heard something from a coworker on 5th day (thursday) in passing, we don't have TV channels. My TV is just a big computer monitor.

1717249349014.png

These are all trends. Only expansion of war of can be "hiding".

Look guys, you are in so conspiracy theories that you can't fanthom maybe there is isn't something hidden. Sometime event is so historical it overshadows rest. This is one.

I already told you there are forces working to destroy US. They had their victory.
You are right saying that these things and others are more long term trends than "hidden" things. They are still important matters, and the mainstream news largely avoids these topics. The fact that we all know about means they are out in the open.

Here's one way to summarize things:

If you thought that circus was a "trial" - just wait till you see the one they'll call an "election".

It happened at least three years ago. This was just the kick in the nuts to confirm it.

But the shot to the head is coming.

Wayne Root's info suggests how they knew who to target, and there are others.
Saw on Twitter.

2016 - expose of media
2020 - expose of election
2024 - expose of courts

Key question is what isn't corrupted?

Key question is what isn't corrupted?

The key question is "Do you CONSENT to it?"
My question is, what are the totalitarian wokesters distracting us all from?

We have been warned about that answer for a VERY long time:

PS> Regarding, "It's WAY too late," by that (as I explain at length) it is not at all likely that II Chronicles 7:14 will have anything to do with what is at hand.

Last edited:
Back