• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Sohr-ing On Wings Like Eagles (LibertyU, Lynchburg,VA area)

DawoodSaar

Real Person
Male
Greetings to the elders of the varied assemblies of America and the world! My name is David Sohr, (שר) a lowly servant of YHWH. Please accept my kindest regards and a hearty Shalom to you all!

@PeteR sent me this way. @JWD1112 is also in my local area and we've already met for coffee!

I am 30 years old. Been keeping Torah as best I can for about a year, now. I spend my days engaging with the kids at Liberty University (and the occasional pastor or professor) and showing them the scriptures they never learned in church.

I am a linguist by training, specifically in Arabic. I discovered on accident that I could kind of understand Hebrew, so I've been trying to build up my ability to read Biblical Hebrew directly.

It is my hope that I can be of use or service to the community with my giftings, and that my being here may provide blessings to the assembly.

Welcome, I’m sure that you will find this an interesting place 😊

Thanks! I browsed about for a few days. I understand this isn't just for the Hebrew Roots or Messianics, so I'll try to keep on-topic, and reserve many other opinionated points for the Liberty University students. That said, I'm still very glad to see a place where people are giving real-world support for the scriptural underpinnings of marriage. It's practical, and that's powerful!

שבת שלום, אחי!

Welcome!

Welcome, glad to have you here.

Welcome to our odd little corner of the internet! :)

Welcome! Glad to see ya over here!

Back