• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Some times we forget that we're Supose to Emulate Yeshua the Son, not The Father

Nikud

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
What's the biggest lie the serpent told Eve?

But the serpent was shrewder than any animal of the field that Adonai Elohim made. So it said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from all the trees of the garden’?”

The woman said to the serpent, “Of the fruit of the trees, we may eat. But of the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God said, ‘You must not eat of it and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

The serpent said to the woman, “You most assuredly won’t die! For God knows that when you eat of it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

We were created in His Image we were like Him already. We were as close to being like God that we were meant to be. Many times I hear men quote scripture when defining what it means to be a biblical man and relate to our families. Too many times they are quoting scripture about God and His nature, His authority, and His ways which we are plainly told not the ways of man. When pointed to scripture about being humble, having Self-Control, Patience, Gentleness, being Prayerful, Committed, Forgiving, Loving, being a Servant, and Compassionate many want to point to Elohim's powerful qualities and how were suppose to fear Him down playing or slandering men who exemplify these mentioned qualities as weak. Theses qualities mentioned are Yeshua's. The one we are told to Emulate. Lets also not forget the fact He was Bold but that was in the face against those who were in rebellion against God.

Of milk and Meat: Evolution of our relationship with God

Fear of God is the birth of wisdom. Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. If God is for us, who can be against us. The Father has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. He is our God, ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, abundant in kindness. Love Hassem your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'.

Obeying or requiring someone to obey out of fear is not submission but obligation. Obligation is devoid of love its reliance on works. Its comes from fear of consequences so it has the spirit of fear. Submission is the gift of ones free will. Obedience out of Love. It comes from being able to trust the person because they have His spirit in them. Scripture shows time and time again that obligation works until the chance to rebel is given. While love is submitted to even to death.

Last edited:
You present a false dichotomy between fear/obligation and love/submission. It is both/and not either/or.

A new commandment I give to you, that you love one another, even as I have loved you, that you also love one another.

Christ commanded us to love. We are obligated by the command. So too are we commended to fear.

There is a bit of a paradox here. The truth is in embracing both sides rather than insisting on one to the exclusion of the other. Otherwise you end up with licentiousness or legalism.

Some times we forget that we're Supose to Emulate Yeshua the Son, not The Father.

Again this is a false dichotomy. Hence...

"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.”
Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”
Jesus said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
“Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.
“Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves.

First and foremost, You do you. I'm not telling you how to live your life or what you have to believe. Im just conveying what scripture shows me and I have yet to find scriptural evidence that has been presented that hasn't been scattered like chaff in the wind.

God is clear there are consequences for rebellion. Its clear in scripture there is also no fruit in obeying out of obligation either.
You present a false dichotomy between fear/obligation and love/submission. It is both/and not either/or.
I know you know that when spoken of in a biblical context obligation is spoken of as an act that must be done to pay a debt (and act of pure works and btw we owe a debt impossible to pay) or obedience to custom for the sake of tradition and that obligation out of fear of consequences isn't actually a biblical teaching. Because any where there were consequences there is also blessings for humbling your self (a definition of submission) as well. That the biblical sense of submission is the condition of being humble or being compliant and has no connection to obligation. So there is no false dichotomy.

Dichotomy: a division or contrast between two things that are or are represented as being opposed or entirely different.

There is a bit of a paradox here. The truth is in embracing both sides rather than insisting on one to the exclusion of the other. Otherwise you end up with licentiousness or legalism.
I can appreciate what your saying here but how do you end up with licentiousness if your submitting to God. Wouldn't that be saying His will and instructions are licentious?

Christ commanded us to love. We are obligated by the command. So too are we commended to fear.
Do you obey because you fear the consequences or submit to Him because you trust Him to be who He says He is and despite what you deserve (because we all already deserve the consequences) has promised to redeem you? Obey out of fear or submit (if you prefer the word obey use it) out of appreciation/love. Were all free to choose, with that pesky free will and what not. We can even choose to rebel. We have already earned the consequences. If it was just about obligation there's no need for free will. If its about fear of consequences there is no need of redemption or His Love, Mercy and Grace.

Any relationship based off fear of consequences is one sided, which again, makes free will a hindrance and unnecessary. To me that sounds like...bondage. Free from the bondage of sin to be in bondage of fear. Doesn't sound like Good news to me.

True we are to commanded to fear God but then we are instructed to love God and not have a spirit of fear. Fear is where you start before your covered but once your covered by him what do you have to fear. He keeps His promises. Don't get me wrong. I don't believe in the once save always saved doctrine. People Apostatize, they rebel and step out of His cover, the claim to be His just because everyone around them does. Then they face the consequences they've earned. If its obligation that keeps us under His cover then were dead because works alone cant save us. If its fear that keeps us under His cover were dead because we have a spirit of fear which He did not give us. If we're under His cover submitting to His will because we love Him and believe He is who He says he is, that's Life.

Again this is a false dichotomy. Hence...

"If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; from now on you know Him, and have seen Him.”
Philip said to Him, “Lord, show us the Father, and it is enough for us.”
Jesus said to him, “Have I been so long with you, and yet you have not come to know Me, Philip? He who has seen Me has seen the Father; how can you say, ‘Show us the Father’?
“Do you not believe that I am in the Father, and the Father is in Me? The words that I say to you I do not speak on My own initiative, but the Father abiding in Me does His works.
“Believe Me that I am in the Father and the Father is in Me; otherwise believe because of the works themselves.

Thank you for illustrating the example of using scripture to justify Emulating The father instead of the Son.

Micah 6:6-10

6 With what shall I come before Adonai? With what shall I bow myself before God on high? Shall I present Him with burnt offerings,
with year-old calves?
7 Will Adonai be pleased with thousands of rams, with hordes of rivers of oil? Shall I offer my firstborn for my transgression, the fruit of my belly for the sin of my soul?
8 He has told you, humanity, what is good, and what Adonai is seeking from you: Only to practice justice, to love mercy, and to walk humbly with your God.

How can we walk humbly with God if we,re trying to be like Him. We cant. He would have to Humble Himself. He did and as the son, then humbled Himself again to be a servant and we were told to follow him, to be like Him. God in the humbled state.

1 John 2:1-6

2 My children, I am writing these things to you so that you will not sin. But if anyone does sin, we have an Intercessor with the Father—the righteous Messiah Yeshua. 2 He is the atonement for our sins, and not only for our sins but also for the whole world.

3 Now we know that we have come to know Him by this—if we keep His commandments. 4 The one who says, “I have come to know Him,” and does not keep His commandments is a liar, and the truth is not in him. 5 But whoever keeps His word, in him the love of God is truly made perfect. We know that we are in Him by this— 6 whoever claims to abide in Him must walk just as He walked.

Walk like who?
In keeping His word what is made perfect?

Can it be shown in context scripture where Yeshua taught obedience out of Fear, obligation to repay the debt we owe or taught contrary to submission out of love?

Can it be shown in context scripture that we are to try and emulate God The Father and His ways?

Isaiah 55

55 “Ho, everyone who thirsts, come to the water, and you who have no money, come, buy and eat. Come, buy wine and milk without money and without cost!
2 Why do you spend money for what is not bread? Your wages for what does not satisfy? Listen diligently to Me, and eat what is good, and delight yourself in abundance.
3 Incline your ear and come to Me. Listen, so that your soul may live. I will make an everlasting covenant with you, the trustworthy loyalty to David.
4 Behold, I made him a witness to the peoples, a leader and commander for the peoples.
5 Behold, you will summon a nation you do not know and a nation that did not know you will run to you, because of Adonai your God and the Holy One of Israel, for He has glorified you.”

6 Seek Adonai while He may be found call on Him while He is near.
7 Let the wicked forsake his way, and the unrighteous one his thoughts, let him return to Adonai, so He may have compassion on him, and to our God, for He will abundantly pardon.
8 “For My thoughts are not your thoughts, nor are your ways My ways.” It is a declaration of Adonai.
9 “For as the heavens are higher than earth, so are My ways higher than your ways, and My thoughts than your thoughts.

10 For as the rain and snow come down from heaven, and do not return there without having watered the earth, making it bring forth and sprout,
giving seed to sow and bread to eat,
11 so My word will be that goes out from My mouth. It will not return to Me in vain, but will accomplish what I intend, and will succeed in what I sent it for.

12 “Yes, you will go out with joy and be led forth with peace. The mountains and the hills will break forth before you singing, and all the trees of the field
will clap their hands!
13 Instead of the thorn bush, a cypress will come up, and instead of the brier, a myrtle will come up, and it will be a memorial to Adonai, as an everlasting sign that will never be cut off.”

To me its clear not to try and be God or be like God if you want to split hairs. If your trying to emulate someone your trying to be like them, do what they do, think like they think, act like act, in essence be them. How is trying to Emulate God, trying to be like Him, do what He does, think like He thinks, act like He act any different than what the adversary did?

James 4:1-12

4 Where do quarrels and conflicts among you come from? Don’t they come from this, namely your passions that battle within your body parts? 2 You crave and have not. You murder and you envy, yet you cannot get it. You fight and you wage war. You do not have because you do not ask. 3 You ask and do not receive, because you ask with wrong motives so you may spend it on your passions. 4 You adulteresses! Don’t you know that friendship with the world is enmity with God? Therefore whoever wishes to be a friend of the world makes himself an enemy of God. 5 Or do you think that in vain the Scripture says, “He yearns jealously over the spirit which He made to dwell in us”? 6 But He gives greater grace. Therefore it says,

“God opposes the proud,
but gives grace to the humble."

7 Therefore submit to God. But resist the devil and he will flee from you. 8 Draw near to God, and He will draw near to you. Cleanse your hands, you sinners, and purify your hearts, you double-minded! 9 Lament and mourn and weep! Let your laughter be turned into mourning, and your joy into gloom. 10 Humble yourselves in the sight of Adonai, and He shall lift you up. 11 Do not speak evil against one another, brethren. The one who speaks against a brother or judges his brother, speaks evil against the Torah and judges the Torah. But if you judge the Torah, you are not a doer of the Torah, but a judge. 12 There is only one lawgiver and judge—the One who is able to save and to destroy. But who are you who judges your neighbor?

To be like God we have to exalt ourselves. How can we be humble if were trying to exalt ourselves?

Last edited:
1 John 2:6 He that saith he abideth in him ought himself also so to walk, even as he walked.
In a sense this could be a call to emulate Jesus

In a sense this could be a call to emulate Jesus

Oh I do believe we are to emulate Jesus. I just reject the idea that there is a difference between emulating Jesus and emulating God. Reject the false dichotomy of nasty mean OT God vs. loving gentle NT Jesus. Reject the juxtaposition of love and fear.

I can appreciate what your saying here but how do you end up with licentiousness if your submitting to God. Wouldn't that be saying His will and instructions are licentious?

Your rejection of fear and obligation to obey are arguments that end in licentiousness. They are the ones often used by those who do not want to submit to justify their rebellion.

And although I say often, in truth, I have only ever heard them used by those who would protect themselves or protect others from being told to submit (whether to God or man).

It usually sounds like "you can't tell me what to do, there shouldn't be consequences for disobedience; God wants us to obey out of love and free will. I don't have to, He wants me to obey because I want to". That is just conceit to justify rebellion and disobedience. If it wasn't, there wouldn't even be a discussion because they'd just do it.

Any relationship based off fear of consequences is one sided, which again, makes free will a hindrance and unnecessary. To me that sounds like...bondage. Free from the bondage of sin to be in bondage of fear. Doesn't sound like Good news to me.

Look up 'bond-servant' in the NT. Or read Luke 9:22-24. Or read Matt 7:21-23.

Sorry. I don't believe in the ticket to heaven false gospel of a lovey dovy fake god. We were purchased with a price. The relationship is not one sided, we get something out of this. But to get there we must loose our life, our will.

Yes, there is fear...Heb 10:31, Matt 10:28 and many many others.

I fear God, though I don't have a spirit of fear.

If it was just about obligation there's no need for free will.

Just because your are obliged to do something, doesn't mean you will. We are free to choose. But this isn't a choice between freedom and bondage, it is a choice to whom you will serve (Rom 6). You can either be a slave to sin or a slave to righteousness. Those are your options, your only options. You have the free will to choose between them, but there are consequences either way your choose. Hard and fearful ones either way.

Your rejection of fear and obligation to obey are arguments that end in licentiousness. They are the ones often used by those who do not want to submit to justify their rebellion.
At the same time look at those who feel obligated and obey out of fear. Rebellion is there aswell. I don't submit to fear of consequences I submit to His will what he actually instructs to do. I don't limit His instructions. I don't pick and choose which to follow. That is done by those in rebellion on both sides of the fear or love.
. You can either be a slave to sin or a slave to righteousness.Those are your options, your only options. You have the free will to choose between them, but there are consequences either way your choose. Hard and fearful ones either way.
Choose to submit or choose not to something I already mentioned. Slave to sin or Righteousness…. not fear. Your talking in circles repeating points I made and reinterpreting them to build a straw man case.

Look up 'bond-servant' in the NT. Or read Luke 9:22-24. Or read Matt 7:21-23.
Im a slave to my master not fear. Your confusing being a bondservant to fear with being a bondservant to Him.

BTW: Can you answer the questions I asked?

BTW: Can you answer the questions I asked?

Which particular question do you want answered? I did address at least one.

Im a slave to my master not fear. Your confusing being a bondservant to fear with being a bondservant to Him.

Just because there are fearful consequences to disobedience does not mean you're a slave to fear or have a spirit of fear. There is fear even in the Gospel of the Kingdom....'wailing and nashing of teeth'. You can't get away from it. It's there whether we like it or not.

You can see the same thing in Heb 12:5-10 and God's chastening of us. Or look at the use of fear in the NT... how God's mercy is on those who fear Him, how people are referred to as 'God fearing', or commanded to do something 'sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord'.

Now if that all sounds like I'm interacting with a straw-man, then I'm afraid I don't understand your point about fear.

I see more emphasis on us being like Jesus than being like the father as I read through the scripture.

There are attributes of the father that I have no idea how we would even start to emulate. For instance omniscience or omnipotence. Also I have never seen any commands to emulate these type of attributes.

Another thought I had about the delineation is that Jesus said the father was greater than him. He also said that he did nothing of his own will but that he submitted himself to the will of the father at all times. (See John 5).

So Jesus lived here on Earth in a chain of command where he was not the top of the chain. That is something that applies to every believer (no matter what gender).

On the other hand the father is the one declaring the end from the beginning and he is not taking orders from anyone.

I don't know how you read the Bible and see consequences for disobedience. It starts in the Garden and doesn't let up in the New Testament. Obey or burn.
Not saying there's no consequences. I'm saying if the reason you obey/submit is fear of consequences and your relying on obedience to get you pass those consequences (which we have earned many times over) that's a spirit of fear and its obligation reliance on works. If you submit because you love God and Trust Him to be a just God and accept that we deserve any punishment He gives which would be mercifully compared to what we deserve that's a spirit of love a walk in faith.

Which particular question do you want answered? I did address at least one.

Just because there are fearful consequences to disobedience does not mean you're a slave to fear or have a spirit of fear. There is fear even in the Gospel of the Kingdom....'wailing and nashing of teeth'. You can't get away from it. It's there whether we like it or not.

You can see the same thing in Heb 12:5-10 and God's chastening of us. Or look at the use of fear in the NT... how God's mercy is on those who fear Him, how people are referred to as 'God fearing', or commanded to do something 'sincerity of heart, fearing the Lord'.

Now if that all sounds like I'm interacting with a straw-man, then I'm afraid I don't understand your point about fear.
I think we're having a Failure to communicate. We're just looking from things at different angles.

John 5:19-20 New King James Version (NKJV)
19 Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.

@Kevin when you say we are supposed to emulate Jesus in turn aren't you saying we need to emulate the Father since Jesus emulated the Father?

Not saying there's no consequences. I'm saying if the reason you obey/submit is fear of consequences and your relying on obedience to get you pass those consequences (which we have earned many times over) that's a spirit of fear and its obligation reliance on works. If you submit because you love God and Trust Him to be a just God and accept that we deserve any punishment He gives which would be mercifully compared to what we deserve that's a spirit of love a walk in faith.
God will never punish your for obedience, no matter the motivation. He's fine with fear.

John 5:19-20 New King James Version (NKJV)
19 Then Jesus answered and said to them, “Most assuredly, I say to you, the Son can do nothing of Himself, but what He sees the Father do; for whatever He does, the Son also does in like manner.

@Kevin when you say we are supposed to emulate Jesus in turn aren't you saying we need to emulate the Father since Jesus emulated the Father?
He emulated the Fathers righteousness and mercy.
Gods Righteous anger has justly killed for sinful behavior. Yeshua in righteous anger drove out the money changers for sinful behavior. There's a difference in the example set.
God will never punish your for obedience, no matter the motivation. He's fine with fear.
If I'm wrong tell me, but it seems like you believe I'm saying not to fear God. That's not what I'm saying. Fear is where it starts, a proper respect for His wrath and anger. If its all that's there is fear, if that's the reason for obedience, if that's what sustains ones obedience, that's person is lost. I'm saying if your obedience is because of fear, then your relying on works for salvation. There's is no salvation in obedience only avoidance of sin and his wrath. I looked but could not find one Godfearing man who only feared the Lord and obeyed out of fear. They trusted Him, They Loved Him. Motivation does matter. In Nehemiah 6 it shows that fear as ones motivator is sinful. Read it all in context (to show that there's no sin being committed that it could be referencing other than fear as a motivator), not just Nehemiah 6:10-12 which drives the point home.

10 Then I went to the house of Shemaiah, son of Delaiah, son of Mehetabel. He was confined to his home. He said, “Let us meet in the House of God, within the Temple. Let us shut the doors of the Temple, for they are coming to kill you. Indeed, they will come to kill you at night.”

11 But I said, “Should a man like me flee? Who in my position could go into the Temple and live? I will not go in.”

12 I recognized that God had not really sent him, for he had pronounced the prophecy against me because Tobiah and Sanballat had hired him. 13 He had been hired so that I might become so frightened that I would do this and thereby sin. Then they would give me a bad name in order to discredit me.

2 James 5:12
5 Listen, my dear brothers and sisters. Didn’t God choose the poor in this world to be rich in faith and heirs of the Kingdom that He promised to those who love Him? 6 But you have dishonored the poor person. Isn’t it the rich who oppress you and drag you into court? 7 Don’t they blaspheme the good name by which you were called? 8 If, however, you fulfill the royal law according to the Scripture, “You shall love your neighbor as yourself,” you do well. 9 But if you show favoritism, you are committing sin and are convicted by the Torah as transgressors. 10 For whoever keeps the whole Torah but stumbles in one point, he has become guilty of all. 11 For the one who said, “Do not commit adultery,” also said, “Do not commit murder.” Now if you do not commit adultery but do commit murder, you have become a transgressor of the Torah. 12 So speak and act as those who will be judged according to a Torah that gives freedom. 13 For judgment is merciless to the one who does not show mercy. Mercy triumphs over judgment.

I wrestle with this every once in a while.
We are simultaneously free from the law of sin and death and instructed to continue to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling.

The fear of God throwing me into hell was my motivator to come to Christ, but having done that (and knowing that Christ will not for any reason cast me out) I no longer have that same fear of God. I do not fear God for His vengeance or retribution. He has seven big bowls of it, but not for me. The word likens it to a child having come of age, no longer under the servant that was his caretaker.

If I can cherrypick from a few chapters in Romans:

For when you were slaves to sin, you were free of obligation to righteousness
Therefore, there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus.
Those controlled by the flesh cannot please God.
Therefore, brothers, we have an obligation, but it is not to the flesh, to live according to it. 13For if you live according to the flesh, you will die; but if by the Spirit you put to death the deeds of the body, you will live.
For you did not receive a spirit of slavery that returns you to fear, but you received the Spirit of sonship, by whom we cry, “Abba! Father!”

Just ran out of time. More later.

Back!

What I do see as something to fear isn't even His chastening. I've been chastened before, sometimes fairly harshly as these things go, but I can't bring up a great deal of dread for His chastening. If He disciplines me, it'll be what I need and things will be better afterwards. What I do fear is the very thing that comforted me as a child: 1 Corinthians 3

If anyone builds on this foundation using gold, silver, costly stones, wood, hay or straw, their work will be shown for what it is, because the Day will bring it to light. It will be revealed with fire, and the fire will test the quality of each person’s work. If what has been built survives, the builder will receive a reward. If it is burned up, the builder will suffer loss but yet will be saved—even though only as one escaping through the flames.

I was comforted as a child because I was unsure of how good I would have to be to be saved, and this told me I didn't have to be good at all. I'd be saved because my foundation is Christ. I didn't have to spend my whole life wondering if I was going to hell after trying so hard. I could build with retarded material and I'd be ok.

But that comfort is a promise that God is going to set my house on fire. Taken together with:

"For I will forgive their wickedness and will remember their sins no more." and "The former things will not be remembered, nor will they come to mind."

And I see the whole thing as very much like a lobotomy. Our whole personality is due to be changed, our will and our attitude is on the chopping block, and when the procedure is over, we will be amnesiacs. If we live lives of self will according to the flesh, we will still be redeemed and happy. We just won't have any history or esteem. We will be the vagrants of the kingdom without status. Far preferable to hell (better a live dog than dead lion), but terrifying to think that you could meet the person that you will one day be and you would not know each other. He would not recognize you, nor you him, and you would not even get along with him. The person you think you are has to be gotten rid of almost entirely, and replaced with something else.

Whether the day of revealing fire is a day of joy or a day where you (as you think you are) cease to exist entirely depends on how well you respond to less invasive measures through self control and transforming your mind in the Spirit before that Day. This is the thought that drives me forward. I want Glory and Reward, sure. But most of all I want to be Me. I don't want Him to look on me as a surgeon and say "Well, everything has to go except for those brief moments when you gave yourself to Me as a child. You spent your life chasing after many things, but now you won't even have the memory of the pleasures they brought you."

I fear the Terrible Mercy of God.

What's the biggest lie the serpent told Eve?

But the serpent was shrewder than any animal of the field that Adonai Elohim made. So it said to the woman, “Did God really say, ‘You must not eat from all the trees of the garden’?”

The woman said to the serpent, “Of the fruit of the trees, we may eat. But of the fruit of the tree which is in the middle of the garden, God said, ‘You must not eat of it and you must not touch it, or you will die.’”

The serpent said to the woman, “You most assuredly won’t die! For God knows that when you eat of it, your eyes will be opened and you will be like God, knowing good and evil.

We were created in His Image we were like Him already. We were as close to being like God that we were meant to be. Many times I hear men quote scripture when defining what it means to be a biblical man and relate to our families. Too many times they are quoting scripture about God and His nature, His authority, and His ways which we are plainly told not the ways of man. When pointed to scripture about being humble, having Self-Control, Patience, Gentleness, being Prayerful, Committed, Forgiving, Loving, being a Servant, and Compassionate many want to point to Elohim's powerful qualities and how were suppose to fear Him down playing or slandering men who exemplify these mentioned qualities as weak. Theses qualities mentioned are Yeshua's. The one we are told to Emulate. Lets also not forget the fact He was Bold but that was in the face against those who were in rebellion against God.

Of milk and Meat: Evolution of our relationship with God

Fear of God is the birth of wisdom. Do not be afraid of those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather, be afraid of the One who can destroy both soul and body in hell. If God is for us, who can be against us. The Father has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. He is our God, ready to pardon, gracious and merciful, slow to anger, abundant in kindness. Love Hassem your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your strength and with all your mind'.

Obeying or requiring someone to obey out of fear is not submission but obligation. Obligation is devoid of love its reliance on works. Its comes from fear of consequences so it has the spirit of fear. Submission is the gift of ones free will. Obedience out of Love. It comes from being able to trust the person because they have His spirit in them. Scripture shows time and time again that obligation works until the chance to rebel is given. While love is submitted to even to death.
The biggest problem in the way is not knowing Yahuah is Yahusha. Teaching contrary to this will get you in a wreck every time. This is the only doctrine out there that fits the entirety of scriptures. Yah says he didn't form another El.,Isa 43.

Back