• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Southeast Meeting Opportunity

The Revolting Man

Staff member
Real Person
Male
The major planning for a meeting in the Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina and surrounding areas has begun. And by major planning I mean that I called @Ancient Paths and he agreed we should get together. If you were aware of how poorly and infrequently I plan you would know that for me would be comparable to Eisenhower planning D-Day.

If you would like to be involved you can message either one of us. No location or date has been discussed (I said it was major planning, not anal retentive nit picking) and I'm sure we would both be willing to base those incidentals around making it possible for others to attend.

@Verifyveritas76 , I think you already have my number, but if not, I just PMed you.

On topic, we do need to plan something. Will look at calendar and throw some options out there. @jkstrick is availabe for a dry visit from central NC, per conversation we had a couple days ago.

Back