• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Southeast regional retreat! (Feb 17-19, 2018)

Ruth Ann and I are booked. The drive seemed a little daunting and we had commitments on both ends that interfeared with driving time so we will be flying Sat morning from Houston to ATL and then renting a car and driving down. Should be there shortly after noon and staying though Monday. Looking forward to it!

'Tis a ways, but you wouldn't regret it.... ;)

Were leaving in an hour or so. We should be there in about 3 pmish Tommorrow.

Mann i feel like this is the cllosest to NY you all are gonna get..definitely tempting but Georgia's still a pretty fsr trip having just found out about this now! Ughh

It would be great to meet you but don't kill yourself. There is usually a retreat 6-7 hours north of this one once a year. I don't think there will be this year but I would imagine there will be next year.

It would be great to meet you but don't kill yourself. There is usually a retreat 6-7 hours north of this one once a year. I don't think there will be this year but I would imagine there will be next year.
Oh for real?! Thanks for the heads up bro! That's awesome, we would def plan on attending something in that relative proximity!

Yeah, frequently in the Asheville, NC or Pigeon Forge area, both or which are beautiful. This one is in South Georgia which is kind of like Florida but without the beach or the yankees, so something of a mixed bag.

Not that it will persuade you to come to GA, but "frequently" is maybe a little overstated. In 2016 we had a weekend retreat in Washington, DC and a summer retreat in NC, but that's all we've had up there in the past four years (although I've heard of another NC retreat a few years before that). Most of the action is farther south or west.

Were leaving in an hour or so. We should be there in about 3 pmish Tommorrow.

AWESOME. Looking forward to meeting you, brother!! I saw TX and assumed you wouldn't be there!!

We are getting late Friday, too. Celebrating Shabbat?

Kicked my load off in El Paso earlier today and put her in the wind.....

We should be there in about an hour....we forgot about the time change and hit some traffic and a few unscheduled stops anyone getting there tonight or already there?

Back