• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Spammer sending PMs around

Jonathan

Looks like you all have a spammer in your midst... Here's a copy of what I got in my inbox from user mrsgeorgiana01

Greetings.

Please give your attention to this message and forgive me by contacting you via email. It was urgent and as I cannot talk with you on phone because you do not know me well. I contacted you for a project venture which I intend to establish either in your country or elsewhere that pleases you. It is all about a WILL to establish a charitable organization which will help and change the lives of the less privileged around the world.

If you will agree with me on the project, kindly get back to me for further details with; E-mail: ( ****************@outlook.com )

Regards.
Mrs.Georgiana Mark.

We deleted one user account sending those messages, looks like he/she is back under a different name. Have blocked the account. Thanks.

Back