• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Stephan from Germany

meister

Male
Thank you again for the warm welcome.
My name is Stephan, living in Germany, right next to the border to the Netherlands. I am a late starter in relation to study and following the script. Until my late 30s I just followed having a career and living the day.
Birth of my first daughter changed things. After a mental depression of my wife roles in the marriage changed to my guidance and her obedinece.
For about 20 years now we happyly follow this path

I'm really glad you're here, Stephan. Thanks for starting right in with being engaging -- and for writing an introduction.

It’s good to have you here, that’s a mighty fine moniker you were blessed with.
😊

Welcome! So glad you introduced yourself to us, it is always nice to know a little about those who post. FYI, we have one family who are members who live in the Netherlands. Maybe you will connect in the future.

Welcome! So glad you introduced yourself to us, it is always nice to know a little about those who post. FYI, we have one family who are members who live in the Netherlands. Maybe you will connect in the future.
Thanks for the reply julieb. Meanwhile we are connected to some families in the Northwest but not in the Netherlands yet.

Welcome to the forum! Hope you find some good info here!

Welcome, meister! Germany is my second favorite country to learn about, because I have a German ancestry! 😁 Cool to meet a Christian from there!

Thank you again for the warm welcome.
My name is Stephan, living in Germany, right next to the border to the Netherlands. I am a late starter in relation to study and following the script. Until my late 30s I just followed having a career and living the day.
Birth of my first daughter changed things. After a mental depression of my wife roles in the marriage changed to my guidance and her obedinece.
For about 20 years now we happyly follow this path
Herzlich Willkommen Stephan! (ich habe einege Jahren in der Schweiz gearbeitet, Auch in Hamburg). Ich bin Froh das Du hier bisht. Der Meister ist im Haus

@meister I sadly do not. I just know they are German because my grandparents told me. Now that I think about it, maybe I should ask them if they know any more about them.

Awhile back, I was taking German language lessons with an app called "Duolingo". I sort of gave up on it, but maybe I'll start taking them again!

@Emily: your ancestry sounds interesting. some of my ancestrors left Europe about 400 years ago because of their belief which was not tolerated and even prosecuted here. Btw one of the reasons of prosecution was polygyny then (!)

Back