• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Strongly Suggesting book written by blessedwith2.

Rose

Real Person
Female
A shout-out to blessedwith2 for writing "His Own Wife, Her Own Husband". I am majority of my way through reading it a 2nd time. The more I read it, the more I really appreciate my man writing this book. It's my favorite resource on the topic. It was written in a friendly tone, I feel like we're sitting down in a coffee shop and he's sharing what he's learned about it. I also really appreciate him taking a stand in sharing the Biblical truth about this topic.

He doesn't currently have this book available to the public, but he is working on it. Please pray accordingly.

A shout-out to blessedwith2 for writing "His Own Wife, Her Own Husband". I am majority of my way through reading it a 2nd time. The more I read it, the more I really appreciate my man writing this book. It's my favorite resource on the topic. It was written in a friendly tone, I feel like we're sitting down in a coffee shop and he's sharing what he's learned about it. I also really appreciate him taking a stand in sharing the Biblical truth about this topic.

He doesn't currently have this book available to the public, but he is working on it. Please pray accordingly.
Self publish through Amazon's KDP press.

Also, I want to read/review for my youtube channel.

Back