• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Struggling

hartley

Female
Hello ladies

Its been a while and i apologize having my former sister wife come on here was too much for me. It didnt feel safe anymore. After some time now i dont care if she sees.

Anyway an up date im pregnant and living in california. Im 7months and on bed rest have been for three weeks. I keep going into labor and docs keep stoping it with meds. Part of it is because of stress and part if it is greaf over my failed marriage.
Im healing and rebuilung my life. I will come out of this and the lord will restore whats been stolen. I have faith that someday god will bring me the man that will be a great father to my child and the husband that i have dreamed of.

Take care of yourself and that baby. Get into the Word and take some time to journal about all of this. It really is a stress reducer. Praying for you!

I will pray for you and for the baby. Is there someone who can help you since you are on bed rest? I pray the mighty spirit of God will surround you and fill you with peace and healing. Know that you are a beautiful daughter of the Most High God. If you have been abandoned by your husband, then God will be your husband.
You are very loved.

Back