• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Supplements, Codex, Vaccines, and you...

Mark C

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
There is already a thread for discussion of good health SUPPLEMENTS.

In other board areas here on BF there are threads associated with other aspects of health and family issues, and in still others topics related to marriage and "the Law".

I even created a thread some number of months ago called "Knowing the Season" to discuss current events (primarily, but not only, economics) which have to do with other concerns that might be on the horizon.

But there are some very specific threats to "health" that folks should be aware of. While all of these things "relate", for those who "love Him, and are called according to His purposes" -- this should be a better place for some of the specifics.

While I frequently quote any number of Scriptures that bear on the idea that no one can serve "two masters", and so should instead "render unto Caesar that which is his" (and so whose are YOU?)
...sometimes I get the impression that people don't seem to see "what could be the harm" of accepting Caesar's "blessing" (or 'recognition') for their marriage, or take some apparently harmless "benefit" from the State.

The problem is that such "gifts" from the so-called "safety net" have very real strings attached. And that is only part of the reason why those who "take Caesar's blessing" need to be VERY careful to understand their choice!

We (the formerly free Republics in these united States ;) ) are rapidly entering a time I believe strongly when the "velvet glove will be removed from the Iron Fist" of a totalitarian State. While I do not want to be misconstrued as making a "political" comment (since I have equal disdain for hacks on either the D-team or the R-team of Spiritual Wickedness in High Places) I think it is vital that folks who want to understand His Word (ALL of it, including marriage, and Other Parts that are ignored by those same Powers and Principalities!) understand that we have choices, but that YHVH does VERY MUCH hold us (heads of house, in particular) responsible for them!

I will suggest to you that those who Know Better than God (and of COURSE, you!) how many wives a man can be permitted to have will also conclude that it's but a small step to Know Better than that man how to raise "his" children (OK, the "village's" kids, obviously) and, of course, take care of 'his' health.

Those who choose to serve that State will ultimately find not only that it is in opposition to God, but that the "prince of this world" who rules it will claim ownership of your bodies as well as your family and possessions.

Have you studied the issues surrounding over-use of SSRIs, vaccines, neurotoxins like Aspartame, fluorides, and various heavy metals (thimerosol/Hg, etc) and the very real questions about the increasing plague of potentially-related concerns like ADHD, autism, Alzheimer's, and even psychosis? (Note: can you name a mass-murderer or psycho-killer in the last decade or so NOT on SSRIs?)

Big Brother does NOT know better for me than God does. "As for me and my house", I know Who I trust to take care of my health.

I will not participate in Caesar's mandated "national health care system" -- because I do not serve that false master. Yes, I know the "penalties" will be "severe". I know that what were once called "freedoms" are now labeled "loopholes". (Anybody remember the hypocrites who once prattled about being "pro-choice"? They claimed to want to "control their own bodies". Funny how now they want to control mine.)

Before there is a requirement that you have a "mark" in order to "buy or sell", I submit that you will need an ID card and a "license" in order to have "health care". More to the point, if you HAVE that license and mark, you WILL have the "health care" that Caesar mandates as a condition of belonging to him.

In other words, when God warns (Rev. 18:4) us to "come out of her" -- that "world system" of faith in "another master" -- in order to avoid the coming "plagues", He is not kidding!

I hope that a real, and very current, example (from another thread) may help.

First a bit of history.

Remember the "Prohibition" of alcohol? (The "18th Amendment", and the "implementing legislation" called the "Volstead Act" of 1920.) To prohibit the consumption of something that was NOT an "enumerated power" in the Constitution (Art. I, Sec. 8, etc) literally once required an Amendment AND an "act of Congress"! Have you ever wondered why not only prohibition, but regulation (FDA, etc) of other things no longer requires that same little 'legal' nicety? (Ditto something as blatantly obvious as firearm prohibition, which, coincidentally, came shortly thereafter, for similar rationale.)

The answer ('jurisdiction', "choice of law", "presumption", "private law", and so on) seems far more complex than it should be; this is by design. (After all, if you are legally incompetent to "represent yourself", you thus need someone Better Than You to handle it for you...)

But ultimately it boils down to a choice. In Whom do we REALLY "trust"? (By your fruits, it shall be seen.)

Back to current events:

Colorado recently passed a referendum "legalizing" so-called "medical marijuana". Some folks see this as a great step toward "freedom", since now they can once again get something that last year they could NOT. (But they forget history: their fathers COULD get "any green herb" or other thing that a free people could once grow in their own garden. What happened, again?)

All they have to do now is go get yet another "license".*

And this "license" (from "Caesar") is a bit unique. It is DIFFERENT from most other licenses, like those to SELL liquor, for example. This one explicitly licenses the PURCHASER. Call it "just another step" down the well-worn path!

No problem, you say? (To which I point out, as did Jefferson and Madison, that every "usurpation of liberty" is done in steps, small steps even, so that what were once "Rights" are eventually converted into "privileges", subject to regulation by your master -- whether you recognize him as such or not. Ask your legal representative what that means. :twisted: )

Now -- look up something called "Codex Alimentarius".

Medical marijuana -- SURPRISE! -- is yet another "Trojan horse", a "gift" that ultimately costs far more than the promised blessing from that false master will ever deliver. **

Presumably well-meaning people have once again been fooled. Thinking that they are expanding "freedom" by "legalizing" something that cannot Lawfully be prohibited to begin with - they blindly play into the hands of the very Beast they claim to fight.

Believe me when I say that soon (VERY soon, in fact) you will find that echinacea, ginger, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, garlic, essential oils, and virtually any so-called 'herb' or 'dietary supplement' you can name will be licensed, regulated, taxed, and ultimately prohibited,(yes, even in "your" own garden) by the same insidious process, and "for your own good", by your 'master' in Washington, DC.

The fact that no such power is enumerated in that quaint old parchment document is, of course, immaterial. The strictures in the Bill of Rights, and the Bible, don't matter at all - for the same reason. The fact that the very act of prohibiting a once-free people from growing their own herbs, their own food, or choosing how to handle their own health is itself prohibited in all those "laws" is equally immaterial.

Why? Freedom of choice, of contract. Both of our sets of "Supreme Law" documents guarantee that choice. YHVH Himself (see Deuteronomy 30:15-20) has made it repeatedly clear, and Yeshua taught it, directly and through many parables.

I will post some more info here over time on things like Codex, mandated vaccines (thimerosol and all), medical "emergencies" and quarantines, elimination of herbal alternatives and eventually even unregulated food availability; the gradual and continuing (no, what we see now as "National Health Care" is hardly unique, and far from new...just more blatant, and heavy-handed. The "gloves" truly are coming off) tightening of the screws on a once-free, formerly God-fearing, people.

Please be alert. The Bible is full of metaphors like "My sheep know my voice", the wise "see danger and take warning", and "know the season", are "ready - in season and out", and so on. Do not be fooled into thinking that you can take a "benefit" without consequences; one of the oldest principles in Law is that "he who pays the piper calls the tune", or one who accepts a "boon" or "consideration" is BOUND by the agreement! Have you "read the fine print"? Do you KNOW what "strings are attached"? Do you even already "have your reward"?

Since time apparently draws short, I will be blunt:

If you claim to have "faith in Him", why do you let "another master" who clearly rejects His Word and hates Him take care of you?

Blessings in His Name,

Mark

----------------------------

* More than one, actually. Purveyors ALSO require a license, of course!

** Consider James Madison's advice:

"It is proper to take alarm at the first experiment on our liberties.
We hold this prudent jealousy to be the first duty of citizens,
and one of the noblest characteristics of the late Revolution.
The freeman of America did not wait till usurped power had strengthened
itself by exercise, and entangled the question in precedents.
They saw all the consequences in the principle, and they avoided
the consequences by denying the principle."

Whether one is "fer or agin' " the use of pot is not even remotely the issue, of course. The question is Who we serve, and why we so often fail to recognize, as Madison warned, the principles involved in that "usurpation of power" by another master. William Penn said it this way, "Those who will not serve God will serve tyrants."

Kudos to you bro! I know about the new license deals. Last Feb 09" I had a big fight in Vegas on Show time television. I had to get finger printed I thought this is new(never had to do that before for a fight). I went along with it. Gave the boxing comission all my info(Name address and so forth). Went to my fight and I didn't think any more about it. 2 weeks later I got a letter in the mail with a Federal Boxing ID. The letter attached to it said I had to update it every 5 years and must always carry it on me. If I failed to do either I could be imprisioned for up to 5 years in a fed prison and be fined up too 10grand. I was lucky I had put it in my wallet cause I was stopped in Dec and the cop asked if I had my Fed ID on me. Aparently it also shows up on my NCIC that I have a Fed Boxing ID. It looks just like a license with my picture, date of birth, SSN, and religion. Those things are honestly no ones business. I am just wandering why the Feds wanted to know my religion to put it on an ID. What also bothers me is all the Federal IDs are listed on the TX Website where they make all the Fed Boxing IDs. I am glad I moved but it could explain for all the pran calls after my fights. People caould look me right up and it's all there. (My Proof http://www.license.state.tx.us/LicenseS ... ER00031484 ) Had I have known all of this I would have backed out from the fight. :evil:

Btw yall can call me any time just no heavy breathing,lol. I get enough of those

Interesting, RevGill. And thanks for the info on the Fed Boxing ID; I wasn't aware of that one.

But color my cynical, yet not at all surprised. Caesar wants to mark and control his property, and seems to think that applies to everything and all of us. (My guess is that "religion" means state-approved, and that the only choices in the computer database will be those on the Official List as well.)

Blessings,
Mark

Anybody remember the hypocrites who once prattled about being "pro-choice"? They claimed to want to "control their own bodies". Funny how now they want to control mine.
pretty doggone good
and your point about the prohibition, awsome. how far we have fallen :cry:

There is already a thread for discussion of good health SUPPLEMENTS.

In other board areas here on BF there are threads associated with other aspects of health and family issues, and in still others topics related to marriage and "the Law".

I even created a thread some number of months ago called "Knowing the Season" to discuss current events (primarily, but not only, economics) which have to do with other concerns that might be on the horizon.

But there are some very specific threats to "health" that folks should be aware of. While all of these things "relate", for those who "love Him, and are called according to His purposes" -- this should be a better place for some of the specifics.

While I frequently quote any number of Scriptures that bear on the idea that no one can serve "two masters", and so should instead "render unto Caesar that which is his" (and so whose are YOU?)
...sometimes I get the impression that people don't seem to see "what could be the harm" of accepting Caesar's "blessing" (or 'recognition') for their marriage, or take some apparently harmless "benefit" from the State.

The problem is that such "gifts" from the so-called "safety net" have very real strings attached. And that is only part of the reason why those who "take Caesar's blessing" need to be VERY careful to understand their choice!

We (the formerly free Republics in these united States ;) ) are rapidly entering a time I believe strongly when the "velvet glove will be removed from the Iron Fist" of a totalitarian State. While I do not want to be misconstrued as making a "political" comment (since I have equal disdain for hacks on either the D-team or the R-team of Spiritual Wickedness in High Places) I think it is vital that folks who want to understand His Word (ALL of it, including marriage, and Other Parts that are ignored by those same Powers and Principalities!) understand that we have choices, but that YHVH does VERY MUCH hold us (heads of house, in particular) responsible for them!

I will suggest to you that those who Know Better than God (and of COURSE, you!) how many wives a man can be permitted to have will also conclude that it's but a small step to Know Better than that man how to raise "his" children (OK, the "village's" kids, obviously) and, of course, take care of 'his' health.

Those who choose to serve that State will ultimately find not only that it is in opposition to God, but that the "prince of this world" who rules it will claim ownership of your bodies as well as your family and possessions.

Have you studied the issues surrounding over-use of SSRIs, vaccines, neurotoxins like Aspartame, fluorides, and various heavy metals (thimerosol/Hg, etc) and the very real questions about the increasing plague of potentially-related concerns like ADHD, autism, Alzheimer's, and even psychosis? (Note: can you name a mass-murderer or psycho-killer in the last decade or so NOT on SSRIs?)

Big Brother does NOT know better for me than God does. "As for me and my house", I know Who I trust to take care of my health.

I will not participate in Caesar's mandated "national health care system" -- because I do not serve that false master. Yes, I know the "penalties" will be "severe". I know that what were once called "freedoms" are now labeled "loopholes". (Anybody remember the hypocrites who once prattled about being "pro-choice"? They claimed to want to "control their own bodies". Funny how now they want to control mine.)

Before there is a requirement that you have a "mark" in order to "buy or sell", I submit that you will need an ID card and a "license" in order to have "health care". More to the point, if you HAVE that license and mark, you WILL have the "health care" that Caesar mandates as a condition of belonging to him.

In other words, when God warns (Rev. 18:4) us to "come out of her" -- that "world system" of faith in "another master" -- in order to avoid the coming "plagues", He is not kidding!

I hope that a real, and very current, example (from another thread) may help.

First a bit of history.

Remember the "Prohibition" of alcohol? (The "18th Amendment", and the "implementing legislation" called the "Volstead Act" of 1920.) To prohibit the consumption of something that was NOT an "enumerated power" in the Constitution (Art. I, Sec. 8, etc) literally once required an Amendment AND an "act of Congress"! Have you ever wondered why not only prohibition, but regulation (FDA, etc) of other things no longer requires that same little 'legal' nicety? (Ditto something as blatantly obvious as firearm prohibition, which, coincidentally, came shortly thereafter, for similar rationale.)

The answer ('jurisdiction', "choice of law", "presumption", "private law", and so on) seems far more complex than it should be; this is by design. (After all, if you are legally incompetent to "represent yourself", you thus need someone Better Than You to handle it for you...)

But ultimately it boils down to a choice. In Whom do we REALLY "trust"? (By your fruits, it shall be seen.)

Back to current events:

Colorado recently passed a referendum "legalizing" so-called "medical marijuana". Some folks see this as a great step toward "freedom", since now they can once again get something that last year they could NOT. (But they forget history: their fathers COULD get "any green herb" or other thing that a free people could once grow in their own garden. What happened, again?)

All they have to do now is go get yet another "license".*

And this "license" (from "Caesar") is a bit unique. It is DIFFERENT from most other licenses, like those to SELL liquor, for example. This one explicitly licenses the PURCHASER. Call it "just another step" down the well-worn path!

No problem, you say? (To which I point out, as did Jefferson and Madison, that every "usurpation of liberty" is done in steps, small steps even, so that what were once "Rights" are eventually converted into "privileges", subject to regulation by your master -- whether you recognize him as such or not. Ask your legal representative what that means. :twisted: )

Now -- look up something called "Codex Alimentarius".

Medical marijuana -- SURPRISE! -- is yet another "Trojan horse", a "gift" that ultimately costs far more than the promised blessing from that false master will ever deliver. **

Presumably well-meaning people have once again been fooled. Thinking that they are expanding "freedom" by "legalizing" something that cannot Lawfully be prohibited to begin with - they blindly play into the hands of the very Beast they claim to fight.

Believe me when I say that soon (VERY soon, in fact) you will find that echinacea, ginger, Vitamin C, Vitamin D, garlic, essential oils, and virtually any so-called 'herb' or 'dietary supplement' you can name will be licensed, regulated, taxed, and ultimately prohibited,(yes, even in "your" own garden) by the same insidious process, and "for your own good", by your 'master' in Washington, DC.

The fact that no such power is enumerated in that quaint old parchment document is, of course, immaterial. The strictures in the Bill of Rights, and the Bible, don't matter at all - for the same reason. The fact that the very act of prohibiting a once-free people from growing their own herbs, their own food, or choosing how to handle their own health is itself prohibited in all those "laws" is equally immaterial.

Why? Freedom of choice, of contract. Both of our sets of "Supreme Law" documents guarantee that choice. YHVH Himself (see Deuteronomy 30:15-20) has made it repeatedly clear, and Yeshua taught it, directly and through many parables.

I will post some more info here over time on things like Codex, mandated vaccines (thimerosol and all), medical "emergencies" and quarantines, elimination of herbal alternatives and eventually even unregulated food availability; the gradual and continuing (no, what we see now as "National Health Care" is hardly unique, and far from new...just more blatant, and heavy-handed. The "gloves" truly are coming off) tightening of the screws on a once-free, formerly God-fearing, people.

Please be alert. The Bible is full of metaphors like "My sheep know my voice", the wise "see danger and take warning", and "know the season", are "ready - in season and out", and so on. Do not be fooled into thinking that you can take a "benefit" without consequences; one of the oldest principles in Law is that "he who pays the piper calls the tune", or one who accepts a "boon" or "consideration" is BOUND by the agreement! Have you "read the fine print"? Do you KNOW what "strings are attached"? Do you even already "have your reward"?

Since time apparently draws short, I will be blunt:

If you claim to have "faith in Him", why do you let "another master" who clearly rejects His Word and hates Him take care of you?

Blessings in His Name,

Mark

----------------------------

* More than one, actually. Purveyors ALSO require a license, of course!

** Consider James Madison's advice:

Whether one is "fer or agin' " the use of pot is not even remotely the issue, of course. The question is Who we serve, and why we so often fail to recognize, as Madison warned, the principles involved in that "usurpation of power" by another master. William Penn said it this way, "Those who will not serve God will serve tyrants."

Exellent post.. Yes. There is a big difference between being God's sheep and big brothers sheeple. Sheeple trust big brother's deceptions and get sheared. We should obey God rather than man and do His will.
Its a multi level truth path we should choose, not just go along without questioning everything. Sometimes its hard and people will see you as strange.

Back