• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Sydney Safe Haven

TheGodlyMarriage

Male
Not being too sure how many people from Australia are on this forum, i thought it best to post something here for anyone that passes by or searches up this location.

My wife and i are based in outer western Sydney. We are here for anyone who needs a christian network or christian fellowship.

I am ex independent baptist, I do meet and fellowship with anyone whom is saved.

I do travel to meet christian couples for marriage counselling all over the state, and am open to travelling interstate to assist Christians as well, so dont let the state orders stop us from getting in touch.

We have a passion to create a christian community here in Sydney, that shares the tasks of home schooling and day to day life, the view is that it isn't specifically based on plural marriage, but will treat families with multiple wife's just like any other christian married couple, there is no basis to say one is more valid than the other.

Feel free to reach out if you are in the area, or want a connection here is Australia.

Colin
TGM

Back