• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Texas Hootenanny 2: Son of Hootenanny

Can't wait!! :D

Already marked it.

Brilliant! We'll certainly find out if it was a good idea!

Invitations and information has been sent. If you were interested in going and did not get the info please let me know!

Yea!!

Another safety note that did not make the official annoucmenet: If you see a box on the front porch don't touch it! We are in the middle of a serial box bomber here in Austin. Hopefully they catch the guy soon.

I don't eat cereal as I try to avoid processed foods... Am I safe? o_O

is this hootenanny thing the same as the mens retreat ...
and the tag at top says birthday, who's?

No, it's a general get-together for people around Texas. I have no idea about the birthday tag though.

Y'all have fun tomorrow!!
I'll be thinking of you partying it up over There!:D

Heading home from Austin now! None of the folks that had indicated on the meetup.org group page that they were interested showed up, but I'm kinda glad they didn't, because the Amelang Gang (including @mystic!) enjoyed a most pleasant and relaxing Saturday at Casa Nystrom. Much needed R&R. Many thanks (again) to @cnystrom and his lovely family for hosting!

This is a little bit addictive—stay tuned for information on future hootenannies!! We also have some new ideas for future variations on the meetup theme, and will keep trying trying that play until we're sure we can't get it to work.

Back