• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Texas!

Re: Hey there from Houston tx :)

Hi Heather, welcome along!

I know what you mean about this feeling like home. I felt like that too when I first came on board. My husband and I were very excited to find this website as well as the people here were not only thinking the same way that we were but some of them were actually doing it!

On Tuesday nights there is a ladies chat which you are welcome to attend. I haven't been on in a while as I've just had a baby so I'm a bit busy, but I'm hoping to make the one next week. To log on you just click on the link at the top of the forum page to take you through to the chat site.

I am always shocked and refreshed to hear of women who are excited about this stuff. Glad to have you aboard!

Right! :) Don't know if you're planning to make the ladies chat tonight, but you'll find some good fellowship and positivity there (or so I hear...). ;)

Hi everybody my name is Daniel and am from Nigeria west Africa and am so happy to have come across this web site
Now I know God is in the business of rebuilding home am so happy and full of excitement

HCash said:
Is it that uncommon? im sure im a bit naive but with all the positives PM has to offer who wouldn't want to do it lol. Sure you have to share a husband and a home(maybe not in all cases) and I know it can be a trial but the beauty in the end result is worth right?

Uncommon - actually not so much. There are quite a few women who come up with the idea and I certainly know families where it was the woman's idea. Without having any hard stats, I would say it is more often the guy who suggests it.

Lol....I don't share my husband anymore than my kids "share" a mom. He is 100% my husband all the time - even when I am at work, or the grocery store, or attending a kids event. He may not be immediately available to me, but he is still my husband. I do know what you mean, but it is an important distinction to make because so often women focus on "having to share" and it really is a false idea.

eternitee said:
Lol....I don't share my husband anymore than my kids "share" a mom. He is 100% my husband all the time - even when I am at work, or the grocery store, or attending a kids event. He may not be immediately available to me, but he is still my husband. I do know what you mean, but it is an important distinction to make because so often women focus on "having to share" and it really is a false idea.

Wow that's really well put eternitee!

eternitee said:

Well said.

Hi, welcome!

Back