• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Thankfully asking for prayer

HisSilver

Female
Good morning, ladies. I want to ask prayer for our family as it seems God has chosen to add a wife to my husband's house. She is a beautiful lady, a Christian, and a long-time friend. I feel happy and amazed that God is blessing us in this way! Just asking prayers for the protection of all our hearts. Pray particularly that she will feel secure in this new relationship and that the LORD will cause us all to be faithful to Him and to one another. Thanks in advance.

Happy news! Praying for lots of grace during this first year of so much adjustment. I am glad you have been friends before this, a foundation is there which is good.

What a blessing! If you have time to do so, please bring us along in your journey of growing in grace as you walk this path. Your comments greatly encourage my heart. May each of you seek the others' good and Father's will in the great and mundane details of life. Thank you for asking us to join in prayer with you in this new season of your family.

Congratulations!

Please keep praying. She was in a car accident on Wednesday while on the way to her sister's (about 3 1/2 hours away). She is well, but since then, communication has been limited, as she is with her extended family. Please pray for my husband's peace and that he will be able to see her soon. Like tomorrow. At the latest.

Please keep praying. She was in a car accident on Wednesday while on the way to her sister's (about 3 1/2 hours away). She is well, but since then, communication has been limited, as she is with her extended family. Please pray for my husband's peace and that he will be able to see her soon. Like tomorrow. At the latest.
Oh my yes in my prayers

Back