• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The breaking up of a family

Revgill87123

Male
Not giving the devil gentiles power over this one!

Revgill87123 said:
I mean I have a few places to go out of state (cause that would be required to prove we are really not together as some kind of trick).

Could you leave temporarily until Becky had the kids back and then she could leave the state and join you ??? Just brainstorming here....

Blessings,
Fairlight

If PM is being made the issue, then it sounds like that needs to be confronted head on. Threatening to take it to higher court.

The devil has split your family one way -- parents from kids. Now he wants to split it another way -- wife from husband, with no guarantees of putting mom back with kids, and no proof that you are in the wrong in any way.

This is a devil suggestion. Send it back to hell.

Instead, start thinking about how to get a national spotlight on the situation. You are one family with a few kids and not even in PM, rather than a whole community with 400 and obvious PM, so they think that they can get away with it. We gotta find a spotlight.

CecilW said:
If PM is being made the issue, then it sounds like that needs to be confronted head on. Threatening to take it to higher court.

The devil has split your family one way -- parents from kids. Now he wants to split it another way -- wife from husband, with no guarantees of putting mom back with kids, and no proof that you are in the wrong in any way.

This is a devil suggestion. Send it back to hell.

Instead, start thinking about how to get a national spotlight on the situation. You are one family with a few kids and not even in PM, rather than a whole community with 400 and obvious PM, so they think that they can get away with it. We gotta find a spotlight.

Sister wives is getting a lot of positive feedback right now from the general public.. Maybe through their facebook page you could get the word out that you have lost your kids over the issue. Its a long shot but its a start.. http://www.facebook.com/sisterwives

I will say prayers for you and ask the Father for guidance.. They took your kids away because your not apposed to PM?

Like I said we are done worring about these people! I have put it in G*ds hands!

Back