• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The effect of nutrition

Almost all disease can be traced back to nutrition. Disease takes advantage of weakened hosts.

By cost effective she means less profitable, which is why the medical establishment has resisted this for decades despite it being well known and pointed out by various detractors.

Unfortunately prescribing meds is not just profitable for doctors it is easy; they consistently struggle to get patients to make lifestyle and dietary changes.

My daughter is getting certified to be a health and nutrition coach. She is all about diet. She has been cooking or preparing food for me as practice. Guinea pig LOL! It's great... most of the time

I will start a detox soon and pray it helps me not feel so sluggish and tired.

My daughter is getting certified to be a health and nutrition coach. She is all about diet. She has been cooking or preparing food for me as practice. Guinea pig LOL! It's great... most of the time

I will start a detox soon and pray it helps me not feel so sluggish and tired.
You are blessed :)

Back