• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The Froggie Family Chronicles: Our Journey Through PM

Status
Not open for further replies.

Froggie

I don't think I joined this site even a month ago, and yet already we are easing comfortably into a Plural Family lifestyle. One month ago, Mr. Froggie was not even remotely open to the idea of plural marriage, and this morning he was remarking about how right it all feels. :shock: A transition such as this only happens by the Hand of God, to be sure. (awed emoticon)

This thread is to help those who are new to the idea of plural marriage, seeking plural marriage, and those just wanting to hear about the personal journey of another novice plural marriage family. I have started a couple of other threads regarding separate aspects of this journey, but as our family combines into one, the two threads are beginning to merge as well. So I've started a new one, with a more appropriate title. I hope everyone is okay with this, and that someone will find my experience helpful and inspiring. :cool:

Mr. Froggie and i have been in a monogamous marriage for 20 years-- our anniversary is in two months. We have two teenage sons together. I have been fascinated by the idea of plural marriage for some time, thinking it might be nice to have a sister wife-- the friendship and teamwork aspect of it really appealed to me-- but when I thought of "sharing" my husband sexually, I could not cope, and would immediately dismiss the very idea.

Only a few short weeks ago that all changed. All of a sudden I was okay with the idea of my husband being intimate with another woman, with making love to another woman whom he loved as deeply as I know he loves me. What caused the sudden change? The only Thing I can think of is the Hand of God. Prior to just a few short weeks ago, I can only guess my heart and my capacity to love was not quite big enough. But God is the Maker and Changer of Hearts. God has grown my heart and given me a capacity to love that I have never experienced before, a love I never even thought was possible, a love I certainly was never capable of prior to this point. And He has done the same for Mr. Froggie.

Our new partner in marriage and parenthood is a woman I have named "Ruth," after the woman who married Boaz and loved her mother in law so much. She met Mr. Froggie at work-- we all work at the same place, in the hospitality industry-- they developed a sincere friendship, in which they talked about all kinds of stuff. They both developed a sincere Christian love for each other, residing deeply in their hearts. They stifled any possibility of physical attraction, as they both knew that Mr. Froggie was not available to any other kind of relationship other than friendship. But Ruth is a "giver." That is, she has the true Gift of Giving, and a huge heart with a lot of love for others. When Ruth heard we were struggling a bit financially (my hours were reduced when the tourist season declined), she offered to pay me to watch her children for her on my evenings off, since she works the night shift. She does earn a higher income than Mr. Froggie and I do, based upon her position, and the tips she receives. However, as a single parent of FIVE children, her resources are also limited, bless her heart. So I began watching Ruth's children and fell in love with them. Ruth's appreciation for what I was doing for her is huge. She told Mr. Froggie that she truly loved us, and would do anything to keep us in town, even if it meant paying our electricity bill. :shock: We were both dumbfounded: what had we done to make this woman love us so much? She was the one doing all the blessing and giving and loving in this friendship, and as far as we could see, we had done nothing to warrant it. We began searching our hearts to fathom this kind of love, so we could return it.

When Mr. Froggie began telling me how much he truly loved Ruth in his heart, after getting to know her over the past several months, I realized I had some growing to do. Then a little seed started to form in my heart. :idea: I had fallen in love with Ruth's children. I could see they needed more parents in their lives: a dad for sure, and another mom wouldn't hurt either. ;) I broached the idea of plural marriage to Mr. Froggie. At first, he would not even consider the idea. "No way," he said, "I can barely handle one wife, I certainly don't need two!" I waited a couple of days and broached it again. Same response. I kept at it for several days until one day, Mr. Froggie began telling me how much he loved Ruth, and how she is his best friend other than me, even a closer friend than the two guy friends he works with! We talked about this for two hours; the first time Mr. Froggie would even discuss the idea, much less consider it. But he still shook his head and thought I was crazy. However, he agreed that we needed to put more effort into helping Ruth and finding ways to return her love, and bless her as much as she had blessed us.

Then Thanksgiving Day came. We had plans to combine with Ruth's family for dinner. She also had invited a couple of other people who had no one to spend the day with, and sent plates out to some neighbors who were housebound. (See how special she is?) I knew she would be under plenty of stress, as she was really going all-out for this dinner. I decided to go and get her children out from under foot by taking them with me when I walked my two dogs. Ruth was showing the two middle girls (ages 9 and 10) how to do dinner, so I took the "babies" (boy and girl, ages 5 and 6). After our walk, I took the "babies" over to my house, where Mr. Froggie was roasting a turkey for Ruth, and preparing some other dishes we would be sharing. To keep the children entertained, he involved them in the kitchen "helping" him with things like basting the turkey and measuring ingredients. (He was so cute with them, too) :D

It was Thanksgiving Day when Mr. Froggie fell in love with Ruth's children. The babies especially had just wrapped themselves around his heart, and he found himself wanting to be their new daddy. At dinner he met the rest of the girls, and was charmed. He was willing to be a dad to them as well. :cool:

A couple of days later we were talking about Ruth and dinner, and her children, and just basking again in the wonderfulness of it. I brought up again the idea of plural marriage, and this time Mr. Froggie did not shake his head and dismiss the idea. Instead he was shaking his head because he was actually considering it, and finding himself agreeing with the idea! :lol:

So when he went to work, he set up a "date" with Ruth, for the three of us to go out together on a morning we all had off, and the children would be in school. It was awesome. We had such a great time, and Ruth was wondering why she never did anything like that before-- meaning go out with adults while the kids were in school! :shock: It was in the ladies room I brought up the idea of plural marriage to Ruth (on the advisement of the good folks on this forum). She was open to the idea, and not opposed, though she thought I was nuts, going through some sort of "mid-life crisis" or empty nest syndrome or some such thing. She was sure I would abandon the idea in a day or two, that I wasn't serious.

As days went by, I talked to Ruth more about the idea I had brought up, and managed to assure her I was serious. She started to believe me, but a big part of her held an understandable fear that I would change my mind after she allowed herself to become emotionally invested, and she and her children would be heartbroken. I visited her and talked to her every day after my work, and before hers. As the days went by, Ruth decided to take a leap of faith (literally!) and allow us to "court" her with our serious intentions. She allowed herself to experience the romantic feelings for Mr. Froggie that she had been suppressing. And he for her. And I began to fall even more in love with my husband, at realizing his own capacity to expand his heart and love an entire second family!

Okay, so Thanksgiving Day was November 24th. December 7th Mr. Froggie and Ruth had a private "date" together while I was at work, during which they snuggled on the couch and watched a movie together. They had a "very nice" day, in which they became "very close." This was also our son's birthday. We had plans to meet at a pizza parlour for a huge family dinner. And it was wonderful, and we were one family, and it was clear that Ruth had finally committed to this relationship. She was in love, and so were Mr. Froggie and I. :cool:

December 8th we went back into town for grocery shopping and errands. We ended up buying rings, to signify our commitment to each other. Mr. Froggie and Ruth were officially engaged. :mrgreen: December 9th Ruth sat her children down and explained as simply as she could that we were combining our families into one big family. The children would now have a daddy and two moms. They had the choice to call us "Mom and Dad" or by our first names. The children were excited, and started calling us "Mom and Dad" right away. (Even the teen daughter is calling us "Mom and Dad" half the time!) :eek:

So now we get to the "good stuff!" :mrgreen: Since Mr. Froggie and Ruth both work the night shift, and I work days, they are able to spend some quality time together in the mornings after work/after the kids go to school, before going to their beds and getting their day's sleep. Almost every evening after I get off work, I go to Ruth's to get some "girl time," just visiting with her. Then if she has to work that night, I take over childcare. Once the children are asleep, and the teen daughter has met her curfew, I get to go home to connect with Mr. Froggie while he is waking up and getting ready for work (this was Ruth's idea, as I had been staying the night with her children, and missing time with Mr. Froggie).

Ruth and I each get a whole day with Mr. Froggie all to ourselves, twice a week, as it fits in with our work schedules and childcare arrangements. And we now have plans to have dinner together as one family two nights a week as well, again centered around work schedules, which helps to determine who cooks. Actually, tonight will be our third dinner together this week! :mrgreen:

Yesterday was Mr. Froggie's and Ruth's days off. I had to work, so they had a "date" in the morning. They went up to a local bar to shoot some pool, as that is something they have in common and like to do together (I don't play pool). I did not expect to see Mr. Froggie at all yesterday, as he usually sleeps late on his nights off, past my own bedtime. Ruth also called me yesterday asking if the boys and I wanted to come over after she go home from shopping, and play Monopoly or something. Then Mr. Froggie surprised me by waking up early. Ruth was equally surprised when I brought Mr. Froggie over! :cool: Bummer, the teenagers all abandoned us, and the little ones were all asleep. But when teen daughter met her curfew, we all three went back over to "my" house to snuggle on the couch together and watch a couple of movies. It was so awesome! Mr. Froggie sat in the middle, and he had his "two best girls" both loving on him from either side. He thought that was just a dream come true, lol. :lol: Neither Ruth nor I could make it through the second movie, though. We both fell asleep, so I went to my bed and she went home (after Mr. Froggie woke us up, of course.) Mr. Froggie stayed up all night, as is his custom, and this morning was my own special time with him, which was absolutely wonderful, of course. :cool: He is napping now, and wants me to wake him early so he can start cooking. (see next paragraph)

Tonight we are going to the children's school Christmas concert together, so we are having dinner early. Mr. Froggie and Ruth are doing the cooking, and have a special meal planned. Ruth also said she might go with me to walk the dogs today, so we can have our "girl time" then. And this is a great way for Ruth to start getting some exercise into her life, and feel better about herself. :cool: Sunday evening we are all going to the children's Christmas play at the church, so yet again some more family time. :cool:

Ruth and Mr. Froggie have set their date to consummate their commitment to each other with a weekend getaway on January 4th. This date is significant because My wedding anniversary is February 14. Their date is 1/4--- so it will be easy to remember. ;) There is a slight possibility that date won't be good, however (women's cycles and all), so in that case the date will be pushed back to January 11: 1/11/12-- for every five years, Mr. Froggie had just one wife, then all of a sudden he has two. :lol:

Last night I happened to use the term "marriage" in front of my younger son, who is actually pretty cool with this whole thing (he has started calling Ruth "New Mom"). He said, "I would rather we not have any ties to polygamy." So I amended my term to "covenant-promise." He nodded his head and said, "That's better." :lol:

So that's our journey so far. I will continue to share our experiences, both the good and the difficult, as this new God-led adventure progresses. :cool:

Dear Mrs Froggie.

Thank you for sharing your story.

I really enjoy live action reports from the frontlines of PM. They are extremely useful for learning.

Regarding what you are going through, I am no expert; and I am sure that there are many others who better qualified to comment; and to offer positive support.

So feel free to ignore the sharing of my thoughts below, which are in no particular order:

. Too fast
. Train wreck coming

As I said, just ignore those comments and keep going, you all seem happy.

ylop

I appreciate your concern, and I will keep your warnings in mind. However... in my personal experience, when God decides to act on one of His great plan in my behalf, He usually does it suddenly and swiftly, and makes my head spin with the grand awesomeness of His mighty power. (God knows I love surprises) ;)

So last night was the children's school Christmas concert. We all had a nice dinner together at Ruth's before hand. During this time, one of Teen Daughter's school chums came over to join her doing hair and make-up in the bathroom. At one point, as I was walking past, I overhead Teen Friend ask, "So are your mom and dad coming to the concert too?" To which Teen Daughter replied, "Yes, they are." What makes this so neat is that Teen Friend would not have known anything about referring to us as "Mom and Dad" unless Teen Daughter had told her about it. It made my heart sing. :cool:

As someone living plural marriage, I (unfortunately) agree with ylop and fairlight. I'm delighted for everyone how well things are going right now, but I beg you to take your time and get to know each other better, BEFORE commitments are made and children are affected even more than they already are.

Things seem so wonderful right now, as you're in the beginning stages of everything, and there have been little or no conflicts, but there will be lots of little conflicts and some big ones, as well. Watch how everyone -- including the children -- handles the conflicts that are sure to come, and make adjustments accordingly.

If, after several months of a realistic evaluation of all involved, you all still feel like this is the path God wants you on, then may the Lord bless this union of families!

Katie

So how long should we wait? And in the meanwhile, what does "getting to know each other better" entail? It is important that we do a lot together as a family, to help us all bond better--- particularly with the children--- but how do you do that without making a union complete?

It's called abstinence and since i earned a Been There - Done That tee-shirt ... am going to agree with ylop, fairlight, and sola on this.

Y'all gonna do what you're gonna do... we are just the voice of reason and experience here.

Peace out

Oh, they're waiting on the sex thing... no worries, there. Just doing fun things together, like dinner and concerts and dvds and get togethers and such. We are definitely having Christmas together; it's going to be "the bomb." :cool: So you think they should wait to "tie the knot" until much later than January, then, is that what y'all are saying?

Froggie said:
So you think they should wait to "tie the knot" until much later than January, then, is that what y'all are saying?

I can't speak for the others but I will say that when I read your posts, I am troubled. Your descriptions seem too perfect, smooth and ultimately somewhat unreal overall. My own experience has taught me that real life is seldom like that....even under the best of circumstances. Is it possible? Yes it is. Is it probable? Not so much. And yes, I would think a January wedding is too soon but there isn't a guarantee either way (and we have debated the topic of "long vs short courtships" many times on BF, so I'm not trying to start another one here ;) ) I just have seen people rush into marriage during that lovely perfect Honeymoon phase where everything is "wonderful and Oh So Perfect!" and later realized they leaped before they looked. A lot is at stake here and many people are involved. I would hope that won't be forgotten in the present euphoria.
Once again, I hope my feelings and reservations are unfounded, as I love happy endings. :)

I agree with the others as well. Rushing into such things is a perfect path to sure destruction. We may seem like doom sayers, but we've all seen it happen over and over and over again. For some reason people seem to feel a need to rush into plural marriages. I'm not quite sure why...

Froggie said:
So how long should we wait? And in the meanwhile, what does "getting to know each other better" entail?

How long did you wait to get married to your husband? Did you two meet and then wed one month later? Or did it take months and months? If you waited months and months (or even years), perhaps you should take that as an example.

My own personal opinion is that you should give it the bare minimum of six months BEFORE marriage is even brought up.

As for what getting to know each other better entails, it means just that. Get to know each other better. Do things together, talk, eat together, go places with one another. Remember to not only do things as a family, but to also allow Mr. Froggie and Ruth get to know each other better without the family.

It does NOT mean, having sex, moving in together, or getting married.

Froggie said:
So you think they should wait to "tie the knot" until much later than January, then, is that what y'all are saying?

Yes!! They should wait to "tie the knot" until much later!! There really is no need to rush into marriage. If it's real love, it'll stay. Better to wait and find out if it's real, then to rush and find out it's not.

WomanSeekingGod

Hi Mrs Froggie.

Thanks for tolerating me as a portender of doom. This may seem hard to believe, but I am not trying to crush your dreams.

For your reply, my thoughts are:

1. Once the genie is out of the bottle, it is very hard to put back in (ie the knowledge of PM as a possibility combined with the presence of a willing woman).
2. It will be very difficult to wind back the clock, or scale back activities; but would be prudent.
3. Marry in haste, repent in leisure.
4. (As a caution) If a human male and female spend enough time together in close proximity, plus some emotional involvement, they will in most cases end up having sex. It is human nature. Regardless of morals, timelines or tie the knot dates.

ylop

Mrs Froggie,

If the three of you feel that this is the right time, then I say, "Go for it!" I would take what you read here on the forums as warning signs, but I know of several families that have moved quickly, and were happy about it.

When we were in our 20s and dating, we had the luxury of time, of trying to figure out our lives, our career choices etc. As we get older, however, we know a little bit better what we want out of life, and the people we want to be around. Thus, the time for relationship building can be sped up somewhat. However, if feelings of romantic love were enough to hold a marriage together, there would not be close to a 50% divorce rate even among monogamous couples!

As a single guy talking (because I stink at polygamy), may I offer some advice for some questions the three of you probably need to sit down together and ask one another, and answer honestly?

THE CHRISTIAN LIFE

What are your spiritual beliefs?
Are you committed to practicing what you believe?
How important are they to you?
Do you think marriage is for life?
Do you consider marriage a contract or a covenant?
Are you comfortable discussing everything? (sexual expectations, religious beliefs, money management, practical responsibilities, children)
When do you get angry?
Have you been in a serious relationship before?
Was it a sexual relationship?
What did you learn about yourself?
Do you think there is emotional baggage being brought in from other relationships?
Who will be the leader in our marriage?
What will this kind of leadership mean in the context of our marriage?

MONEY

What are your past and present financial obligations?
How do you handle your money: are you a spender or saver?
How much will we earn together?
What are our financial goals?
How will we budget?
Who will do the record keeping?
How will we make financial decisions together?

HOME

Where will we live?
Who cleans the house?
Who makes the meals?
Are you willing to negotiate household chores?

SEX (Answers here are Deal Breakers!)

What are your expectations about sex?
Are you willing to read books together that will help to prepare us?
How will the topic of sex be handled as a plural family?
How will the issue of sexual jealousy be handled? (Because, IT WILL HAPPEN)

FAMILY

How will we relate with our extended families?
What will be the frequency of visiting or socializing?
How can we protect our new relationship, while still honouring our parents?

CHILDREN

What do you think about having more children?
When?
How many?
What were your personal “growing up” experiences like?
Do you think you’ve seen good parenting modeling?
How will discipline of children be handled?

CONFLICT

How well do we handle conflict?
How will we make decisions when we disagree?
Does conflict make you angry? (This may be a Deal Breaker!)
Is there someone that we can turn to help resolve a conflict when we can't?

FULL DISCLOSURE (These answers speak to identity issues. Some of these issues are Deal Breakers!)

Is there anything about your past that I don’t know, but should be aware of?
If you could change one thing (anything!) about me, what would it be?
Do you view pornography?
What are you NOT willing to give up for our marriage?
Can you identify inner fears about our future relationship?
Describe yourself to me.
Can you talk openly about everything?

Yes, some of these will be very hard questions to ask, but it will be better to ask the questions and get the answers NOW, rather than waiting to find out after a covenant has been made.

I wish you guys the best. Pray together every day. Make time for yourselves individually to seek the Lord and have His presence in EVERYTHING you do. Read the Word of God together....yes, as a family. You will be amazed at what the Spirit of the Lord can do to help in transitioning relationships.

Remember, this is advice from a single guy. Take it for what its worth, and it was free. In the meantime, I am going to believe for a good report.

Blessings,

Doc

I am SOOOO glad other people have said it all, I did not want to start knocking feelings again but Froggie these people are speaking truth. It is very easy when everything seems so very perfect to think that you are being guided by some thing outside yourself but actually it is a very human desire to rush relationships when you really want something and you are spurring each other on. Polygamy does not have our social courtship rituals and so, people feel free to act in a way which they never would do under monogamy. What would your family and friends have said if you went from 'not sure I want this' to ' Let's get married' in a month???

They would have told you to stop, wait six months, wait a year and if everyone is still on board than excellent but telling the kids, planning a date, dwelling on living arrangements, thinking of a future when there is not a real present yet is....bad, bad form.

It is ok for you, you already have a friendship, but your husband and she need to have a solid relationship and liking each other and perhaps a little sexual attraction is not a relationship.

Please re-consider this, sit down with them both, print out some of the fantastic replies you received on here, you are more than welcome to use mine if you want and tell them that perhaps you are rushing things. Polygamous relationships need a lot more processing time than monogamous ones, if you would never marry your neighbour Monogamously after a month of dating, please, please, please do not consider doing it polygamously.
Also, some sad facts are, most of these relationships do not work precisely because of this rushing. Don't allow your family to be a statistic.

Bels

I hope you don't mind Doc but I can expand on this from an XX pov.

DocInKorea said:
Are you comfortable discussing everything? (sexual expectations, religious beliefs, money management, practical responsibilities, children)

There has been plenty of conflict between wives over how much is private between husband and wife and how much is able to be discussed between sisterwives. I have known of one (mortifying) instance when a first wife decided to tell the second that she was not giving their husband enough sex! I can't imagine how embarrassing that was to the second that her husband felt free to discuss their sex lives with 1st wife but it does happen.

Also, some people want to act as two separate households, keeping financial and childcare discussions separate, some want to unify, but you must not only discuss what you want, you must see if it works for you first and be willing to change the system if it causes conflict.
Do not say 'this is the way I want it' and doggedly stick to it even though it is causing pain.

Who will be the leader in our marriage?
What will this kind of leadership mean in the context of our marriage?

This is very important, different marriages have different dynamics. These may cause a clash between wives. Another real life example of this was when two wives were having an argument and the first wife said something about their husband which made the husband seem more weak in the second wife's eyes who had a more submissive dynamic to their husband. The second wife was livid and refused to talk to the first wife for some time because she felt first wife should never have discussed their husbands issues with her.

How will we make financial decisions together?

Who controls the money now? Will 2nd wife need to go to first wife or husband for money? If it is first wife, do you feel that may put her in a hierarchical submissive role to the first wife? Which may not be the impression you wish to give and may not be something she would like either.

Sharing a home creates far more stress than sharing a husband. It certainly is not something you should consider until you have a spacious home with plenty of private space. Polygamous marriages have broken up for much less. Even furniture being moved around has caused mega conflict between wives, you may think it does not matter to you because you have been living with your husband for many years and there has never been any problem, but when it comes up, it will matter. Men do not make as much of a fuss as women do when it comes to décor. A woman having to negotiate, after years of pretty much choosing what she wants, can seem very oppressive.

How will the issue of sexual jealousy be handled? (Because, IT WILL HAPPEN)

This is not just about bedtime, but about affection also, how to cope if you see your husband kissing the other wife in the kitchen. What if he seems more affectionate to her than you when leaving the house? Who sits next to him on a love seat, in the car, at a meal....all these things can cause jealousy and you won't always be able to have your husband smack bang in between you.

How will we relate with our extended families?

Does second wife even have extended family nearby? What would she tell them? Are they going to find out after the fact or will they be allowed some input and time to process?

What would they say about their daughter, sister, niece etc marrying a neighbour, polygamously after a month of courting? I can bet it is not too favourable and with good reason! If she is afraid to tell anyone than how does that bode for the belief in the longevity of the relationship? Also, the stress of having to hide a relationship from loved ones is destructive in itself.

Can you talk openly about everything?

And should you? Again, some women wish to relate problems through their husband, some insist things are more healthy being discussed between wives. Make sure you are on the same page.
Yes, some of these will be very hard questions to ask, but it will be better to ask the questions and get the answers NOW, rather than waiting to find out after a covenant has been made.

Definitely. You must do this before any promises are made.

Bels

Froggie said:
I appreciate your concern, and I will keep your warnings in mind. However... in my personal experience, when God decides to act on one of His great plan in my behalf, He usually does it suddenly and swiftly, and makes my head spin with the grand awesomeness of His mighty power. (God knows I love surprises) ;)

I would agree that this happens sometimes, but that God also moves more slowly than we want Him to MOST of the time. The issue is not what HE can do or HOW He chooses in this circumstance, but whether or not this is actually His plan or not. I personally believe that PM is comes down to our personal choice, a freedom given by God. And so, we need to be EXTRA careful about this choice. Keep in mind that the dark side tends to deceive by being the "appearance of light" and knows our weaknesses. So just because it SEEMS right and is happening fast, this does not mean that it is being done this way by God.

Everyone here is NOT trying to be a group force of killjoy, but we do tend to remember the past. Your story is not the first one of it's kind that we have heard about or seen. Your husband and she need to date for a while, at least 6months in my opinion. I understand that they work together, but knowing someone in a structured environment where everyone's roles are defined and clear is all gone when it comes to PM and sharing a man and a life together.

We just don't want anyone hurt or to suffer or rush. Trust us when we say these things in love, we have seen very Godly and wonderful people do some really out of character things when it comes to these situations.

Big question....are either of them registered here on BF and do they have personal counsel OUTSIDE of the family? They each need to have someone to talk to, share with, and monitor this situation from a non-emotional state of mind. Someone that can keep your husband accountable, a different one to be your clear headed counselor, and also one for her.

This thread locked at the request of the original author, who will not be posting further journal type entries at this time.

Switching hats from The Moderator to Just Plain Cecil for one moment ...

If everyone who contemplated PM got there by way of the huge loving heart I have been seeing in Mrs. Froggie, it seems to me that we'd hear a whole lot more success stories and a whole lot less heartache.

One very common theme in popular romance novels is the couple whom circumstances strong-arm into getting married practically against their will, yet -- because they are both basically good people -- they do their best to make it work, and love DOES grow.

"Those are just cheap romance novels!" You say? Not real life? Perhaps so. But the plot appeals to SOMETHING in the female psyche. Male, too, if the number of men I've caught surreptitiously reading them counts for anything.

These folks are making a conscious decision to love and take care of each other and their kids out of loving hearts. More power to 'em! They got MY vote!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back