• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The Ick! factor

paterfamilias

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
Fun video thst went a different direction than I expected but fun with respect to why woman many have gone Ick to some men

A big turnoff for me are guys with British accents who wear Ascot ties and who wildly gesticulate as if they're treading water during a hurricane. :cool:

Seriously, my #1 warning bell is the guys who wear polo shirts buttoned up to the top button or they wear dress shirts buttoned up to the top button without wearing a tie. To me it is like a neon sign saying, "I'M INSECURE! I'M HIDING SOMETHING!"

#2 is the weak guy who tries to be dominant. They get away with it with their wife and kids but can't convince anyone else. They might even be physically strong while weak in character.

That doesn't mean a physically weak guy can't be attractive! If he's honest and does his best to compensate by being a good provider and etc. then no problem. He can still be a very high value man of character. I just object to weak men who resort to bullying others in order to feel better about themselves. Such men can and do commit horrible crimes against women and children.

Back