• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The most awsome Date!!!!!

Revgill87123

Male
I went on a great date today! We went to Mcdonalds (Her choice of course.) We spent about 2 hours together just me and her. After that we went to a movie(The new Chipmunks one). Then too Carls jr for ice cream. She looked into my eyes and said "Daddy I love you" I told her "I love you too Munchkin!" She gave me a big kiss and hug. What a great day it was! I can't wait till the next birthday! I love all my children! I can't imagine my life with out them. They make my life worth living! Just thought I'd share my great date today! :D

I am so glad that you had a great date. I know that she loved it. Didn't take her long to go out for the night. :p :!:

We were really poor when the kids were little. I took them out for breakfast individually on Saturday mornings, two or three times each. Twenty years later they still think that was special. Investing time in your kids pays eternal benefits. Way to go, Gil!

I "date" my kids each week. When I go out for work to the city, I take one of them with me, always on a rotation, and it is just our special time together. Emily and I play seatbelt race every time we get in the truck, that is our special laughing moment.

Lily and I hold hands and just smile at each other, she is the more shy one of the girls.

Nolan and I just talk about how strong and tough he is, and about how he is really NOT 4 years old, but much older in real life.

Adam is 13 years old now, so our car time together is basically him sleeping while I drive. He does seem to be able to wake himself up if I am stopping for food, and he somehow knows if there are any pretty girls that may be riding in traffic next to us, so apparently he is older in real life as well, or at least his radar is functioning correctly.

Ruby is almost old enough to go too. But only if I don't have to meet with anyone, such as just picking up supplies, etc.

These times are what I live for and I thank God that our current situation is structured to accomodate these little moments in our week.

Back