• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The Next Retreat in Jan...

We have 15 adults confirmed, before replies for the SC/GA retreat email even start coming in, we have a great park location and cabins are going fast - if you want the full details, write us now! We are going to do meals together, and it's going to be a great time. Jan 1st-3rd. Write: retreats@biblicalfamilies.org and I'll send you the info.

Still trying to work out my job situation for those dates. Please keep me in prayer regarding that.

Blessings

It's never too late to make it to a retreat, even for the new members. We did not call about attending our first retreat until the day before the retreat started, and we were truly accepted the "regulars" and blessed by the experiences that we had. Don't let this retreat pass you by!!

We hope to see as many of you there as possible.

Paul

Not to mention ...

The cooks are planning AWESOME food, possibly including BumbleBees and Bunny Bread! :eek:

You DON'T wanna miss out! :D

Back