• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The Okanagan

FunGirl

Hello everyone,

I live in the Okanagan. I know there is a Vancouver Polygamy group but I can't find a Okanagan community meet up. Does anyone know of a Okanagan community that does meet ups?

Also are there any communities in Canada OTHER than the imfamouse Bountiful B.C.?

Thanx,
FunGirl

Hi Fungirl! I don't know about Canada's Northwest but, I know we're begining to make some progress in Wa state. Check yahoo's chat groups and see if there are any groups near you. I'm pretty sure they have a polygamy chat group for the area.

THanks, Yes there is a but it has an age limit thus requires proof of your identity. I am from experience become cautiouse of this. I am "out" as far as conversation goes and that my close friends know about me, and the odd stranger. I am not hiding persay. I just don't want to be an easily trackable as far as my political veiws go.

I can understand your hesitancy in putting your name out in the internet with the "poly" tag on it. There's always the retreat in TN. Good luck and God bless!
Gabe

Back