• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

The Other Way - Responses

steve

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
i am starting this thread because it seems right to discuss this in a more organized way rather than helter-skelter at the ends of various chapters.

1) you have some interesting stories that are very realistic that you are weaving together. you are a great storyteller, i had wondered if you were posting parts of someone's book.

2) i think that it needs it's own section; Stories of Plural Families, fiction. with no postings from the peanut gallery.

3) the absolute worst thing that i can say about it is that the golf-channel chapter is a dadgum slog thru the mud for those of us who do not appreciate the finer points of wandering around the pasture hitting balls into gopher holes :? :D
but that is just me. and if that is the worst thing that i can say about it, well shucks, it just might become a best seller.

Thanks Steve!

About the golf thing, I was trying to use it to reveal the personalities of Terhune and Willis, sort of setting up the background of what will be happening in later chapters.

I gave up golf years ago! LOL

Doc

no problem, doc
i gotta give you a hard time about something ;)

It's ok, Steve. Truly great artists must suffer hardship for their crap...er, I mean, CRAFT!

Lol,

Doc

I like how Bill Hampton can tell us so much about your ambitions in life Doc. So you want to serve on retainer at a couple of radio stations to give you the time to do something you TRULY love - broadcasting shortwave radio messages about Christ to the world eh? While dating a second wife? Sounds a great plan! :D

Dang it, Samuel, I did my best to try to hide it LOL.

Actually, I took someone that I greatly admired in the past and put him in a plural situation.

Doc

Back