• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

There has been a breakthrough at the AFMAMH household

Asforme&myhouse

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
After only two years from the time of discovering this biblical truth @WifeOfHisYouth has exuberantly announced today that she can now understand the feeling of joy and excitement that Some women have for bringing another wife into a family. She feels that feeling now. At the beginning this was not so... AT ALL! We may kill the fatted calf tonight... just sayin’

After only two years from the time of discovering this biblical truth @WifeOfHisYouth has exuberantly announced today that she can now understand the feeling of joy and excitement that Some women have for bringing another wife into a family. She feels that feeling now. At the beginning this was not so... AT ALL! We may kill the fatted calf tonight... just sayin’

Oh snap! Sh*t just got real! :cool: Woohoo!

CONGRATS bro! Blessings to you guys!

Not to steal your thunder, but while mine isnt where yours is, this idea, even if you never intend to add another, is truly guaranteed to mature a man and wife faster than anything else I’ve ever seen. I have been witnessing incredible growth in the spiritual and emotional life of my wife and the bonds of our love and marriage are exponentially stronger. And I’m learning as well. I am happy to report I can now tie my shoes all by myself.:p

Not to steal your thunder, but while mine isnt where yours is, this idea, even if you never intend to add another, is truly guaranteed to mature a man and wife faster than anything else I’ve ever seen. I have been witnessing incredible growth in the spiritual and emotional life of my wife and the bonds of our love and marriage are exponentially stronger. And I’m learning as well. I am happy to report I can now tie my shoes all by myself.:p

Well said. :)

I’m going to recommend that this thread be moved or copied to a more prominent and accessible location for newbies. I’d hate for this to get lost in the archives over time.

FWIW, this is not a private area, just a 'personalized' discussion, that everybody can see and the women are supposed to politely refrain from posting in.

I agree. The whole journey and coming together on the issue and what the Bible really says has been a major factor for growth and understanding with my only wife.

Back