• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

They're not my pronouns, they're yours!

MeganC

Seasoned Member
Real Person*
Female
When it comes to the topic of sexual harassment the liberal left will shout at the top of their lungs that the only thing that matters is the perception of the person who says the harassment took place.

A person's perception is then a valid concept both in fact and in law for the liberal left.

Which is why I say that I do not have any "personal pronouns" because pronouns are how other people refer to me based upon their perfectly legitimate perceptions. In general everyone I know refers to me with she/her pronouns.

But why?

It isn't because I put those pronouns on my every email, my every post on the internet, I don't use them with my signature, in fact I've never told anyone how to refer to me.

They call me a woman and they call me she/her because that's their perception of me. And isn't their perception valid both in fact and in law? Who am I to dictate how someone else sees me and interprets what they see?

And what they see and how they interpret what they see is how they select their pronouns for referring to me.

Now if someone referred to me as he/him then they're not wrong.

That's right. I utterly refuse to accuse anyone of the fashionable crime of 'misgendering' me.

Because if someone perceives me as a man then that's not their problem, it's mine. If I don't want to be perceived as a man then I should take more care that people see me as a woman.

Likewise, if some guy who used to win in the Olympics puts on a dress, has breast implants, and is still built like a male athlete people might not perceive him as a woman. Wise people never will.

Wise people will not lie to themselves and call a man a woman when he is clearly no such thing. They will not call a woman a man when she cuts off her boobs, takes hormones to grow a beard, and ends up looking like Rachel Maddow. That's just an ugly woman with a beard.

This is my point is to refuse the lie that someone else gets to dictate what you see and how you interpret what you see. They are trying to dictate what you think.

Take back your pronouns for 2024. They're all YOUR pronouns and YOU own them!

The whole pronoun thing is just a sadistic dominance ritual. It’s like the Roman’s parading their war captives through the streets after a victory. They couldn’t care less about pronouns, they just want you to know that here in the US-of-gay they’re in charge and they will humiliate you whenever they please.

Back