• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Things God can show you while cutting grass!

Chaplain

Real Person
You know, it is amazing just what you can be shown during your quiet time while spending 3 to 3 1/2 hrs cutting grass on a riding mower twice a week or during a 4 hr drive to work. I wish to share some things with you that the Lord and I talked about last week when I was home cutting grass and yet again during my 4 hr drive to week this week along with other things HE and I have discussed over the past several weeks and months. The following is some of what HE and I discussed, argued about, fussed over, asking "Why me and my family". What follows is some of what HE told me about Biblical Plural / Covenant Marriages (BPM ), the "Pecking Order", if you will, of husbands and wives along with general things geared toward the husbands and the wives ...........

It seems strange that out of the blue, the Lord would bring the subject of BPM to me several years ago, for you see, before HE reveled this to me I never really thought about it. How HE also pushed my desire to know more about it, to read up on it, to study it and to except it as truth. That I would find all of the material that I did on it and then started meeting other people, both men and women, on line and in person, who have had the same things shown to them and some are living it right now. I could see that if I were the only one or one of a couple of people to dig into this, that I would be off my rocker......but there are many people, not only on the BF board here but on many other message boards, who are seeking the truth of this as well as many living in a BPM. Not just here in the U.S. but all over the world. Why is that.......Why???........I feel that the Lord has shown us this as a means of not only instructing us about His word, but as a means of us who have been shown this, being ready to all live this way for He is about to do something to cause people to find ways of surviving that are out of the ordinary. It is and will be a means for single women to find a good and Godly man, knowing that they will have to share him, who will care for them, who will desire them and who will love them and their children ( if any ). A means of single women who can fend for themselves through a job they have but who, for what ever reason, have not searched for or who are hindered in their search for a "regular" husband and who look upon covenant relationships (BPM ) as a means of having a husband though they will not have him all the time and they are okay with that. These were my first general thoughts on what the Lord spoke to me about. HE has a plan and those of us who have had BPM reveled to us, by what ever means, are a part of that plan. God is on the move and is going to cause things to become disruptive to where Godly single women, either single by choice, divorced or widowed, will be driven to a point of desiring a husband who will be willing to take care of them and love them, regardless of any skeletons they may have in their closet or what type of past they have; a husband who is willing and able to be a good father to their children ( if any ), who is willing to be a good and godly husband to them, who is willing and able to love and care for them or who is / may be willing to have more children by this 2nd wife, regardless of how old the husband is or how young the 2nd wife is. For the Lord told me that children are a blessing from HIM at any age.............................

While the Lord and I were going over these issues, HE asked a question of me.." Why, son of mine, have men disregarded my word"? I asked the Lord what did He mean. HE said, " Man is the head of woman and I am the head of man" Why has man allowed woman to upsurp his authority? Man is to be the priest and ruler of his home and over his wife as I have set forth. Why has man allowed women to rule over him, to control him, to threaten him, to demand things of him, to berate him, to force that man into giving in to her demands?....My son this is not correct. I created man to be head over the woman, not the other way around. Woman was created to be mans help meet, to be subject to his authority, to love him, to honor him and to obey him NOT to control him, rule over him, threaten him or demand anything of him. As man is subject to MY authority so too is the woman to the man. The man is to take care of and provide for the woman, doing his best to meet her needs but he IS NOT to be ruled by or controlled by the woman.......................................

As I have sat and though about this conversation several things have come to mind that the Lord also impressed upon me............that the husband is to be head of his home and head of his wife or wives. That he and he alone will answer to the Lord for his actions and decisions and not to his wife or wives. That he decides on whom his 2nd or other wife will be and under what conditions such marriage takes place. The Lord and I also discussed that the men who have been shown about all of this MUST, they MUST take their place of leadership in their homes and within their families. That ladies, YES men have also been blasted with lies and half-truths all of our lives and we struggle in our attempts to be the men that we need and must be. That we struggle in making sure that we do such and such with you and that we do so an so with her and that we whip our own selves when we forget things or do just the opposite of what we were going to do. That we also may do and act in various ways, NOT as a means of slackness in assuming our rightful place, but out of our love for you, our wife as we try and work through our own struggles and decisions...............

Men, the Lord has shared with me for a long time, the following. As we, the husbands ( and yes you the first wife )have come into our own understanding about BPM, we may have preconceived in our minds what that may entail as well as how living conditions will be....... both wives living in the same house, remodeling the house to make room for 2nd wife and children (if any), building a new home for all of you, along with other ideas and dreams..................well I am here to tell you that the Lord told me that we men need to get all of those ideas out of our heads, for we may find a 2nd wife that may be inclined to agree to come into our homes and live or build a home for all 3 of you....or.....you may find that special someone that for what ever reason, her children ( if any that may be younger or even older ) may need time to adjust to the idea, thus she may need to live on her own for awhile or she may have family members that need time to adjust to her becoming a 2nd wife. She herself may need time living on her own so that she can make adjustment in her own life as she accepts being a 2nd wife and what that entails, knowing that by living on her own for awhile, that will limit alone time with her new husband. Then after some time, she may ease into moving in with the husband and 1st wife, though it may take a few yrs. before she reaches this point, if ever. We as the men and leaders of our homes, and having been shown about BM must be in-tuned with what the LORD has planned and not what we OR our 1st wife may demand. We must follow HIS wishes in building that relationship with our future 2nd wife and not the wishes of our 1st wife, for she is not marrying the 2nd wife but you are. Now this does not mean we cannot ask our 1st wife her thoughts or opinions but we must give heed to the direction the Lord is leading and not that of the 1st wife.

I know that it is hard for those 1st wives to accept in a lot of cases BPM as well as to release their control back to their husbands and to subject themselves to his authority. There are some women here on the board that have done so and I commend them for doing so, for they, based on their post, realize that their joy comes from not what their husbands can do for them but from serving the Lord by serving their husbands and being subject to their authority. If they disagree with a decision their husband has made, they do not threaten him, berate him, back talk to him, fuss at him, pout, cry or any other action or manner in order to try and control the situation....what they do is PRAY for him and yet they still follow his lead whether our not they like his decision. They are joyous and happy when their husband is happy and do those things to make him happy. I wish to encourage those 1st wives to seek out these women and learn from them. Share with them your struggles and find out how they handled their own...................

The head of woman is man and the head of man is God. A husband is commanded to provide for his wife or wives, such as food, clothing and shelter and the wife or wives are commanded to honor and obey their husband and be subject to his authority. The husband is to love his wife or wives as Christ so loved the church and gave His life for it............Such simple truths from Gods Holy word as a guide to live our lives by and how to conduct our marriages by.........................The lies, half-truths and fairy tales that we have all been told from the age of a child has destroyed and altered the plan God has set aside for men and women. HE is in the course of changing that by once again speaking to us in ways that we are not familiar with about things we never really thought about. For things must change in mens and womens hearts if things are to change in the homes. God is on the move yet again. HE took 1 man to free a nation, HE sent HIS son to save man kind, HE has chosen those of us that have knowledge of BPM to help change hearts and minds of other believers. HE will be using us men as a means of taking care of our sisters who are in need of a Godly husband for godly men are becoming scarce. HE will use us men to possible bring forth more children with our sisterwives as a means of raising up more Godly men and women who love the Lord. HE will be using you 1st wives as a means to support your husbands in this calling and as a means of loving and caring for your sisterwives. My questions to you all.....are you willing to get behind God and follow HIM or will you sit on your backsides and do nothing? Are you men willing to take your place of leadership and assume your God given right or authority or will you still bow down and allow your wives to run all over you? Are you 1st wives willing to return your "rule" back to your husbands, follow his lead, honor and obey him, pray for him and honor, worship and serve God by serving your husband?

Thank you Chaplain. That was very encouraging. I am working on many of the things that you mentioned. I pray often that the Lord will wash away the lies, myths and fairy tales that filled my heart over the years and replace them with the right things.

I'm not 100 % into this yet but I have come to understand that it's not all a bunch of hoouie. After speakin to and getting to know some newwomen I find that picking just one is stupid. I could really love more than one with out a problem

Back