• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tilting at ghosts....

PeteR

Staff member
Real Person
Male
Recently, I have found out that someone in our community has taken it upon themselves to try to stalk me and pass damaging emails to any who will listen. One 'secret' is that they 'discovered' I was a member on this board and *OMG* its a ______ board. (Whatever they decided to make up or pass along. The tale I got was a bit wild.)

Anyway, not much I can do, but it is really irritating that none of my previous connections have the guts to come for coffee and bring their Bibles, but they some how feel no shame in committing sins of the tongue and try to damage or destroy my character and inflict pain on my family. Cowards. Particularly the males (not men).

So, we would appreciate prayer when you feel so led to remember us. Truth is truth. We stand by it, but it has been a refining fire.

May we also be able to forgive when some of these guys finally come out of the shadows and cowboy up!

Thanks.

I fully understand your situation. I discovered only very recently one of my immediate family sent an email to the rest of the family making false claims and slandering my name. And yes, it is especially disappointing when the one responsible claims to be a fellow believer.

Praying for you and yours. Shalom

We keep y'all in our prayers.

Praying

Back