• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Time frame

Future retreats, I know life happens and every one is busy. I am wondering going forward if it would be possible if biblical forum could give more of a notice on future retreats. It is extremely hard for some to arrange time off from work to attend with the amount of notice that has been given at times.

Future retreats, I know life happens and every one is busy. I am wondering going forward if it would be possible if biblical forum could give more of a notice on future retreats. It is extremely hard for some to arrange time off from work to attend with the amount of notice that has been given at times.
We do understand that folks need ample time to ask off work or just budget for an upcoming retreat. We try our best to give several months' notice for each retreat.

There will almost always be one in the southeast in August. There are exceptions but you can pretty much pencil that one in.

Back