• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Time to call in the big guns.

I really appreciate everyone's prayers, so thank you all very much. This labour was very different to my previous ones, but I felt YHWH with me the whole way. I don't understand how anyone births without Him.
Feeding has been particularly difficult, last night especially was the worst I've ever had with any of my children. However, after much prayer, some experiments, and plenty of love, we seem to be turning the corner and things are improving. I'm hoping tonight is better and I manage to get to bed before 4am...
The children are all doing well. Matthew (7) and Noah (2) both ended up with ear infections so they're now on antibiotics which has made a big difference.
Samuel is feeling very tired and worn out, which is to be expected since we're all relying on him so much right now.
But better than all of that is the fact that I am in love. I get another newborn to squish and cuddle and love. Every single moment of pain during pregnancy and labour and pushing him out was all worth it. And I have a husband that is showing me the most incredible love right now, and that's helping me in so many ways. Plus through all of these trials YHWH is teaching me. There are always lessons from Him to be learned, and I'm keeping my eyes peeled and my spirit open.

Congratulations! Wonderful. Will continue to pray for you all.

Thanks heaps for keeping us all posted Sarah. You are always in our prayers and we wish you the richest of God's blessings.

Back