• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Town for sale

I want it!! Love that Old wild West look....

Now, who wants to lend me the money?? :p

B

Maybe we could rent it for the next BF retreat? A dance hall and jail could come in handy for the retreat. :lol: However, if so, let's plan on a summer retreat there, because it gets way to cold in South Dakota in the winter.

lutherangirl said:
Maybe we could rent it for the next BF retreat? A dance hall and jail could come in handy for the retreat. :lol: However, if so, let's plan on a summer retreat there, because it gets way to cold in South Dakota in the winter.
I totally agree way too cold but then again how much colder than it get than in Michigan?
Liz

Liz,

Yes, you ain't kidding--Michigan does get cold! Our Southern BF friends would be freezing their "hot buns" of forsure it we went to Michigan or South Dakota for a winter retreat. :lol: :lol: :lol:

Michelle

Naaaawwwww. The Finns say that there's no such thing as bad weather. Only inadequate clothing. So we'd just have to do some appropriate shopping! (Fer sure, they got greeeeeat heavy winter stuff at Walmart in Ft Lauderdale! :lol: :lol: :lol: )

Back