• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tractor Supply puts pride out to pasture. BIG WIN FOR SANITY! Maybe boycotts DO work! Big change in the American marketplace.

Joleneakamama

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Female
@MemeFan should like this. He seems to have more hope and less fear of the "Mystery Babylon" monster than some.

My sis in law shared this with me....and this was my response to her.

" I just read the whole article and I'm sitting here crying because that is so significant in the American marketplace. Awesome news!

I'm sharing that article everywhere I can!!"

It's a must read and share....please?

Let's spread some good news that might encourage other conservatives.

Tractor supply puts pride out to pasture!

@MemeFan should like this. He seems to have more hope and less fear of the "Mystery Babylon" monster than some.

" I just read the whole article and I'm sitting here crying because that is so significant in the American marketplace. Awesome news!

Wow, that's an encouraging read. Thanks for posting it. 👍

Wow, that's an encouraging read. Thanks for posting it. 👍
Read about that as well and was glad of it.
Unfortunately our path forward against this insanity is making progress at a snail's pace.
(Want to know who was fired over the egg producers blend of chicken feed that shut down egg production as well)

Ok...yeah yeah supposed right wing governments are being elected in various countries recently and that is great. The amount of informational and cultural war being waged against normal people has really slow the process of the theoretical swing back. The longer it takes, the more people are accustomed to the world of Tolerance™

That is good news.

I still prefer to support the local family owned farm store, or the local farmer owned co-op farm store, over this corporate one.

That is good news.

I still prefer to support the local family owned farm store, or the local farmer owned co-op farm store, over this corporate one.
Us too. I want to be the local family owned farm. Dairy farm maybe.

I had already yesterday saw info. Didn't know it had such significance for you.

My only question is why suprise? Last month was weakest gay pride in years which implies "wokeness fascination" is weaking.

And I remember explaining to you all that laws of economics forbid total "Mystery Babylon" system. And also explaining that elite is fighting among themselves. If they are fighting, they can't subdue us.

Tyranny requires closing all exits and this requires unity in elite. Otherwise, population will support one with best deal. And to keep population on their side, this elite faction will have to keep offering best deal. Same as on free market.

Real cause for Tractor Supply behaviour is Mega King Powell putting big pointy stick in Davos'ass by raising rates to 5.5% With rates about 0.5% and banks providing 0.5% DEI/woke discount what do think will happen? A 0% any DEI/woke can be financed for free.

Now, with money having having it's price (interest rate is money price) close to something normal how will business earn money? I dunno, maybe by making it's customers happy? No wonder society is also slowly getting normal.

Didn't know it had such significance for you.
I'm not sure how significant this even is to me personally....but it was encouraging to some degree. My faith is not based on what I "see" in the world, but rather what I see in the prophesies. Yet there are times that are rough....and an encouraging word or bit of news sure beats doomsdayers negativity.

I'm not sure how significant this even is to me personally....but it was encouraging to some degree. My faith is not based on what I "see" in the world, but rather what I see in the prophesies. Yet there are times that are rough....and an encouraging word or bit of news sure beats doomsdayers negativity.
I also appreciate good news!

“Ok our bottom line is hurting, we’ll stop stabbing you in the back now, so come back and give us your money again”. Rings a little hollow to me. I don’t plan on going back until that CEO is fired.
My sw told me about the CEO's personal politics being lousy as can be. For myself, I would prefer he get replaced, but I'd go back to the store as long as in doing his job he keeps his politics out of his job. Keep the business professional.

Y'all keep talking about Tractor Supply and I am going to be forced to go chit chat with the tall blond I know who works at my local but that I have known from other circumstances previously.
I know she is single and keeps telling me to use her employee discount. Hmmmm

(Yeah yeah, I know. Men don't take hints well but some of us don't like getting shot down either and my kid is cuter than any puppy I could take to a park, so if I take him out to the farm store or places where you find sane girls...etc)

Y'all keep talking about Tractor Supply and I am going to be forced to go chit chat with the tall blond I know who works at my local but that I have known from other circumstances previously.
I know she is single and keeps telling me to use her employee discount. Hmmmm
Have you accidentally noticed telephone number on bill from that store?

I have not. Fill me in
It's possible she like you and tries something to happen. And being women, her tries are very obvious to her, but not to you.

If you receive special treatmean in comparison with others like more smiling, receiving telephone number or only you can use her employee discount there is high possibly she likes you.

Ask her out.

It's possible she like you and tries something to happen. And being women, her tries are very obvious to her, but not to you.

If you receive special treatmean in comparison with others like more smiling, receiving telephone number or only you can use her employee discount there is high possibly she likes you.

Ask her out.
Oh, I missed your point entirely re phone number.
I thought it was some sort of odd number for the company on the receipt you were referencing.

I’m bracing for a pretty dramatic ff.

The next 4 days could be a game-changer.
But they will probably disappoint me as usual.
Would not be remotely surprised

Back