• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Transing children

steve

Seasoned Member
Real Person
Male
I bring this only to shed some light on what is happening in the culture. Most people are aware, but for those that didn’t realize that it’s this bad…. Sorry to shove it in your face.
We know personally of a case where the mother was giving her12-13 year old son puberty blockers and telling him that they were vitamins. She is a messed up lesbo. Yah provided a way for the kid to find out and put a stop to it. Whether he will suffer long term affects or not, we have no clue.

Whether he will suffer long term affects or not, we have no clue.

Given the higher suicide rates of 'trans' (abused) kids then there is a good chance there won't be any long-term for this poor boy.

Given the higher suicide rates of 'trans' (abused) kids then there is a good chance there won't be any long-term for this poor boy.
From my understanding, the suicides are occurring to children that were convinced that they were following their desires.
This kid never had any desire to not be a male.

This stuff just makes me very, very sad. Don't get me wrong... I'm not criticizing anyone for making a joke because I totally understand sometimes you just have to laugh at the absolute absurdity. I'm just saying, I can't laugh at this subject. It's straight up child abuse. The souls of these abused children need to be a part of our daily prayer. And, even though it's very difficult for me personally, we also must pray for these sick adults. Surely they've been taken over by Satan. They are the dictionary example of calling evil good and good evil. I guess that's true for any subject ... but for some reason this subject disturbs me more than most.
❤️❤️❤️
I'm so thankful my dad was a good dad. He claims to be liberal, but his values and the way he actually lives his life are pretty conservative.

"The woman shall not wear that which pertaineth unto a man, neither shall a man put on a woman's garment: for all that do so are abomination unto the YHVH thy God." (Deuteronomy 22:5, among others)

Maybe it's just me, and maybe this comment will get moved to the 'messianic ghetto' - but I think that's a big part of the problem.

There are things that He Wrote which clearly, unequivocally, are not just called "abomination" (toebah, the worst word in the Hebrew language) but carry the death penalty as well. OH - and "how much more so," injecting kids with puberty blockers and cutting off pre-pubescent genitalia, even!

People who call themselves, well fill-in-the-blank, are so hung up on "love" and "not rocking the boat," and "the Truth might offend someone" that they'll let the most innocent be DESTROYED and not even raise a fuss.

No, they won't listen. And they'll eventually - no, they already ARE - end up killing just about everybody. But there's a reason why some of us quote Revelation 18:4!

This stuff just makes me very, very sad. Don't get me wrong... I'm not criticizing anyone for making a joke because I totally understand sometimes you just have to laugh at the absolute absurdity. I'm just saying, I can't laugh at this subject. It's straight up child abuse. The souls of these abused children need to be a part of our daily prayer. And, even though it's very difficult for me personally, we also must pray for these sick adults. Surely they've been taken over by Satan. They are the dictionary example of calling evil good and good evil. I guess that's true for any subject ... but for some reason this subject disturbs me more than most.
❤️❤️❤️
I'm so thankful my dad was a good dad. He claims to be liberal, but his values and the way he actually lives his life are pretty conservative.
I think it was on Shapiro’s show yesterday that they had a segment about psychologists threatening parents with calling the child “welfare” apparatus if they didn’t go along with this lunacy.

That’s a scary proposition, let your child mutilate themselves or let the state take them and lose any input in the process. I’m sure that’s not close to every parent and the ones it does happen to need to stand up and say no either way.

I think it was on Shapiro’s show yesterday that they had a segment about psychologists threatening parents with calling the child “welfare” apparatus if they didn’t go along with this lunacy.

That’s a scary proposition, let your child mutilate themselves or let the state take them and lose any input in the process. I’m sure that’s not close to every parent and the ones it does happen to need to stand up and say no either way.
And that's what I'm saying. I JUST CAN'T. Can't even get out enough words to express how angry and sad and sick this stuff makes me. I have to be careful how much of this I allow into my mind because it depresses me. What can I do besides pray ... and be a solid example to my grandchildren.
❤️

But even the mention of my grandchildren gets my mind going ... all of the innocent children in this totally sick and twisted environment that have no good examples of RIGHT and TRUTH. I mentioned before about my dad being a good dad. I guess I should also say that his world was the only world I knew until I was about 17. That was the first time in my life that I actually met a family that had girls that were virgins until they got married, a mom and a dad that stayed together through thick and thin, no one cussed or smoked or drank, etc. They showed me a world I literally did not know existed. I always had a thought somewhere inside that things could and should be different, and then I met them. They were NOT perfect by any stretch of the imagination, but at that moment in my life, it was exactly what I needed to see. Something better, even if not perfect. I raised my children with good character being my main goal. I didn't care about education or smarts or anything else like that. I figured if you couldn't be a good person, who cares how successful you are?! So, even as an atheist, I focused on good character and the rest fell into place. No regrets.

Anyway. Tangent I guess. I don't even feel safe going to the city for monthly shopping any more, so I stopped. This world is just too crazy for me. If I could have my way, I'd be in the middle of the woods with absolutely no need to leave the woods. But, I can't have my way, and that's probably for the best.

"Whether he will suffer long term affects or not, we have no clue."

Got an idea about how chemical castration might have a few long term effects

Back