• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Transportation to the July Retreat

Doc

Real Person
Ok, folks, I started this topic because there may be some people out there that would LOVE to attend the retreat, but may not have the means to get there.

Tell us what you need, and lets see if we cant get you matched up with someone already coming to the retreat!

For me (Doc), I will be traveling from central Missouri to the retreat, most likely on June 30, maybe 29 (depends on work and who travels with me). That means I will be going through so Illinois, Tennessee, and western North Carolina. I have room for myself and three others. pack light and I like snacks! :D

Anyway, if you need or want to offer travel to the retreat, here is your chance!

Blessings,

Doc

Those who are attending from out of town, where are they staying? Do you have a price ilst on the cost of rooms? I would love to attend and see that part of the country. Thanks Doc

fresh eyes,

I will have Nathan send you an email with the local links!

Doc

Back