• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Trouble

Edward the Elder

Male
Job 14

1 Man that is born of a woman is of few days and full of trouble.

All marriages are trouble. If I were to say that I didn't have any trouble in mine, I would either be lying or sorely deluded. Trouble is one of my screen names. Trouble comes from GOD. I have not seen a single example of a marriage (monogamous or otherwise) without trouble. We learn from our troubles and we also learn to value that peace that passes understanding because we have trouble. Trouble isn't much fun at all but trouble is a fact of life. Some say two wives is DOUBLE TROUBLE so I suppose that it could just as easily be said that three wives is TRIPLE TROUBLE. Every day has enough worry of its own and I do suspect that it is the same way with trouble. It is that peace of GOD that puts all our worries and cares to rest. It is His rest and His refreshing that gives us the peace we need to overcome our troubles. Mark my words, there will always be trouble in a marriage. What is more important than acknowledging the trouble is how we approach it. With GOD it is possible to overcome all our troubles, but without GOD the end is always misery and grief. If we praise GOD in the face of all our troubles and refuse to allow our troubles to overcome us but rather give GOD the glory in the knowledge that HE can help us overcome all trouble we will also prevail before them that would trouble us. JESUS was the biggest trouble maker ever and I'm glad He was. He made so much trouble for that devil that He removed the power and authority satan once had over man kind and set the captives free. Yup. That same TROUBLE MAKER, JESUS, REBELLED against the POWERS and PRINCIPALITIES and THE RULERS OF THE DARKNESS OF THIS WORLD. JESUS WAS A REBEL. He wouldn't OBEY a single word the DEVIL commanded him. Yup. JESUS had a REBELLIOUS SPIRIT. He disobeyed Satan and the Prince of the Power of the Air and consequently caused trouble wherever He went. People kept begging him to leave. They wanted to keep their pigs and their harlotries and slaves and such. They wanted to keep the commerce of MAMMON flowing in their coffers. As far as they were concerned they had little use for this trouble maker who called himself the Son of GOD. Trouble isn't always a bad thing. Let's give the devil his due and pray for peace among the brethren: The result is only sure to cause more trouble. Trouble is my middle name and I'm honestly not about to change it. The power of GOD is able to change our perspective once we understand what REALLY MATTERS. GOD has called us to peace.

GOD BLESS the reader

Edward

But and if thou marry, thou hast not sinned; and if a virgin marry, she hath not sinned. Nevertheless such shall have trouble in the flesh: but I spare you. (1 Corinthians 7:28)

Why not add GENETICS TO MY LIST??? :::CHUCKLES:::

By the mercy and grace of our LORD GOD, YHVH, and by the Blood of His express image and PERSON, we, the deceitful worms of His Creation, are forgiven our desperation and disobedience to Him when we repent of our sinful ways knowing that without Him we are but flesh, here today, gone tomorrow. Great is our GOD and greatly to be praised. As it is written, our flesh is at enmity with truth and few of us are willing to admit this, much less actually do something about it. The first century Bibles did not exist as we understand Bibles today. They were merely collections of manuscripts and letters by those few individuals who, by the Wisdom of our LORD and SAVIOUR, thought it good to keep them and to copy them for the sake of posterity and to maintain a written record of the wonderful works of the MESSIAH. GOD never makes mistakes. His Word is preserved in the heavens and throughout all Creation until the time of the end. The GOD-BREATHED RUACH of that HOLY ONE brings life to all the COSMOS and all the stars and planets and everything that has breath does praise Him. Is it not written that in the last days that knowledge would be increased but that MANKIND, having a form of godliness, would deny the POWER thereof?

Here is that knowledge which I continually return to in its returning to me: Why are we not pleased to serve Him in the roles which He has granted us? Did the Word not say "male and female He created them"? Wherefore it was also ordained of GOD that Adam should also be made male and female, but the woman was made female only. Alas, the humanists have even gone so far as to pervert SCIENCE, to deny the record that is written into our very DNA. Every man, woman, and child is either male, having both the female and male x and y chromosome, OR, female, bearing no y chromosome but a double measure of the x chromosome. This is Genetics 101. THINK OF IT: In every single human body cell we find these genetics, the very record of His own signature in creation is written into our human genome. By His own Hands was the Adam formed out of the dust of the earth, and by His own Breath was the Adam given life. Without the "y" chromosome there is no MALE; but this analogy does not break down so easily, because this analogy is REALITY. Alas, even science has given itself over to the perversion of Darwinism and the egalitarian agenda to deny the truth that is plainly before their faces. Scientists are no longer concerned with the truth but they do make humanistic excuses for their findings and now turn to the fabrications of myths because they reject the truth of their origins. Please allow me to continue with this analogy for a moment. A revelation of GOD can be found in every strand of human DNA.

Adam was made for GOD's own pleasure. I would not pervert the scripture but I implore the reader to consider that Eve was taken out of Adam and that in the beginning, the Adam contained the genetic material for both the Adam and the Eve. Adam was certainly a different sort of creature at that time, having within his body, the material for both the male and for the female that was necessary to initiate procreation: (Y, X, X, X). Now GOD saw fit from the beginning to separate the flesh from the flesh to make ADAM (Y, X) and EVE (X, X). Notice then that concerning the flesh, The Man has a measure of that substance in his being that GENETICALLY is rendered FEMALE. In this respect it can be said that a Man most certaily has a "female side" or quality about him. This is further verified by the fact that men have nipples. Do men suckle their young? Eve, on the other hand, has a double measure of the FEMALE chromosome, the X. She does not have a "male" side. She is completely unable to "get in touch with her male side" except she joins to a man. Potentially, men have a better chance of knowing what it means to be FEMALE than a woman is capable of knowing what it means to be MALE. Now this scientific truth is continually being swept under the rug by EVOLUTIONISTS and SECULAR HUMANISTS because it totally dispells the religion of their perverse theories and casts down all the idols and icons of their IDEOLOGY. How dare a man say he understands what it means to be FEMALE!!! But the record remains written in the cell of every human being. A man definately has the capacity to understand a measure of this human condition, whereas the woman has no capacity in her flesh for understanding what it means to be male. This was GOD's own grande design. Many scientists as a result have turned to CREATIONISM for answers because of these findings. They are scoffed at and mocked by their peers but the record and the account found in the DNA of all animals continues to support these findings. I will repeat this revelation:

Whereas a man does have an inkling in his physical capacity of what it means to be female in the flesh, he does not have the capacity to understand this fully, because he does not have that double measure of genetic material that the woman has. Conversely, the woman has no inkling, no clue, within her physical capacity of what it means to be male in the flesh because she has no genetic material in her for her to relate to this condition of MALENESS. Having the male genome that she requires to make this claim is completely foreign to her. It is alien to her. She only has within her the double X sex chromosomes. . . The double measure required in order to render her a female.

Wherefore, as MEN, we must be forgiving of WOMEN in their inability to understand us. They do NOT have a "male" side. GOD has given us men a measure of ability and some capacity to understand women, but it does not work the other way. Fortunately, both genders have a measure of "common ground". That said, a man will never understand what in means to be fully female in the flesh. He can only imagine. He cannot know. Men can appreciate beauty, flowers, butterflies, pretty things without being effiminate. That is also why men can appreciate women; but how can a woman appreciate that which makes him a man except she join with him in the flesh? Friend, this is all part of GOD's grande design, compromised by a serpent and a spirit which despised the DESIGNER.

That spirit has managed to corrupt and to pervert the flesh. Today, even our genetics are breaking down. In Man's knowledge of biology and zoology he has scrambled to preserve his DNA but it is a losing battle. Fortunately, GOD has shortened the days that would have led to Man's complete demise; but already we see in nature the result of this genetic breakdown not only in humans, but in all living things that have breath. The old 'carbon copies' are wearing out... The code is not replicating properly anymore... There are blanks and gaps in the genome... Mutations are also becoming increasingly common and genetic anamolies are on the increase. The corruption of our genetics began in the garden and as a result all creation is compromised.

People can argue that in the BODY of Christ there is no male or female all they wish. We have a responsibility to our fleshly tabernacles, our temples, however humbling they may be. Why then, is there no male of female in the BODY of Christ? A: Because GOD is a SPIRIT and in the SPIRIT there can be no schizm. Adam was as GOD before Eve was taken out of him, made in the IMAGE of GOD, but not GOD ALMIGHTY. This is also why the HOLY SPIRIT is NOT the "female person" of GOD. First and foremost, GOD is a Spirit and they that worship GOD must worship HIM (notice the word is "HIM") in spirit and in truth. AGAIN: The Person (singular) of GOD of Whom we who believe in truth, know to be male, is none other than Christ, the MESSIAH. All of GOD you can ever hope to see dwells in the MESSIAH BODILY. GOD is one.

May He bless you and keep you and may His Face shine upon you and grant you peace

dadgumit cowboy, yer doin a good job there.

if i could be so bold as to add a few thoughts,
the jews see YHWH as being both male and female with the shekinah showing the feminine side
adam, being made in His image and likeness, was also both and yes He took the feminine out of adam to make eve
when adam was "whole" YHWH decided that it was not good for him to be alone
they may be trouble (as if we aint trouble for Him :roll: ) but we are not whole without them "gulp" :lol:

steve said:
dadgumit cowboy, yer doin a good job there.

if i could be so bold as to add a few thoughts,
the jews see YHWH as being both male and female with the shekinah showing the feminine side
adam, being made in His image and likeness, was also both and yes He took the feminine out of adam to make eve
when adam was "whole" YHWH decided that it was not good for him to be alone
they may be trouble (as if we aint trouble for Him :roll: ) but we are not whole without them "gulp" :lol:

Hey thanks, Steve. I would venture to say that you're not doing such a bad job of it yourself. You're keeping it general enough and I haven't quited mastered that skill. I like your choice of "feminine side". I can only hope that you're not of the persuasion that the "feminine side" is the Holy Spirit. I would not go so far as to call GOD a woman, but I will agree that in Him we are complete regardless of what our gender may be. GOD is certainly not without a "female side". I apologise for taking so long to get back to you. I didn't even know anyone answered this post.

GOD bless you

I can only hope that you're not of the persuasion that the "feminine side" is the Holy Spirit.
no, not at all. just that YHWH himself is both male and female in the same way that He created adam ( who was not a "duality" but was a single person in whom the female side existed before He removed her)

steve said:
I can only hope that you're not of the persuasion that the "feminine side" is the Holy Spirit.
no, not at all. just that YHWH himself is both male and female in the same way that He created adam ( who was not a "duality" but was a single person in whom the female side existed before He removed her)

I am of the same persuasion, Steve. Sometimes it can be frustating when a fella just can't seem to be understood by a woman. Fortunately our Father in heaven understands. I maintain that a woman does not have a "male side" per se, except in her husband and/or the Husbandman. So whenever my wife seems to fail to understand me I can console myself in this knowledge that she will not always be able to. Acceptance playes a key role in this. At least men can understand women, but only to a point (considering they don't have that "double measure") ... That point is the common ground both men and women share as natural flesh and blood beings... A common universe that Society has come to understand as the "female side". There is another side that points to the Everlasting Father. I believe this is also why a man must be his wife's spiritual covering and the pastor of his own house.

Edward the Elder said:
I am of the same persuasion, Steve. Sometimes it can be frustating when a fella just can't seem to be understood by a woman. Fortunately our Father in heaven understands. I maintain that a woman does not have a "male side" per se, except in her husband and/or the Husbandman. So whenever my wife seems to fail to understand me I can console myself in this knowledge that she will not always be able to. Acceptance playes a key role in this. At least men can understand women, but only to a point (considering they don't have that "double measure") ... That point is the common ground both men and women share as natural flesh and blood beings... A common universe that Society has come to understand as the "female side". There is another side that points to the Everlasting Father. I believe this is also why a man must be his wife's spiritual covering and the pastor of his own house.
i believe that i can agree with all points in this post as i understand them. (i gotta admit that it is a rare occurrence for me to find that much agreement with a post ;) )

Back