• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Troubleshooting Twitter / X embedding

What did you see?

• A link to https://twitter.com/NuclearHeart169...

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

FollowingHim

Administrator
Staff member
Real Person
Male
I'm just trying to figure out what people are seeing when people post links to Twitter / X. Please give the page 20 seconds or so to ensure it's fully loaded, then look at the following (without clicking on it, just look at it) and vote in the poll to say what you can see.

Did you see:
  1. An embedded X post by Keith, including the text "Polygyny outlawed in the New Testament? Ask your pastor"...
  2. A link to twitter
  3. Something else? Please describe in a comment
Thankyou.

I saw the post by Keith

Megan sees my posts as embedded.

I also only see links for @MemeFan.

Now that just really confuses me.
Well, of course it does, because I'm confused.

Actually, I had to click on your original post to see what @NickF saw without clicking, because all I see in your OP is a link, just like in MemeFan's posts. But when I click on it, the link takes me to my X account.

What I was saying in my previous message is that, when MemeFan posts a link, Megan sees it as a link, but when I post a link Megan sees the posted X message, even though she doesn't have an X account.

Well, of course it does, because I'm confused.

Actually, I had to click on your original post to see what @NickF saw without clicking, because all I see in your OP is a link, just like in MemeFan's posts. But when I click on it, the link takes me to my X account.

What I was saying in my previous message is that, when MemeFan posts a link, Megan sees it as a link, but when I post a link Megan sees the posted X message, even though she doesn't have an X account.
Here's what I see:

This is what I see:

twittr.png

Back