• Biblical Families is not a dating website. It is a forum to discuss issues relating to marriage and the Bible, and to offer guidance and support, not to find a wife. Click here for more information.

Tuesday Night Ladies Chat: 7:30pm, Eastern

FollowingHim2

Women's Ministry
Staff member
Real Person
Female
Every Tuesday at 7:30pm EST the ladies have an online chat. All ladies are welcome!

Along with the new website and forum comes new chat software. You will need to be logged in as a Biblical Families forum member to access it. Just click on 'Chat' at the top of the page. Then click on 'Browse Rooms'. You will see a room called 'Ladies Chat', just click on 'Join Room' next to this. If there is no room yet, you're probably first to arrive, don't go away, someone else will turn up shortly.

If no one has made a room yet, then feel free to open one up yourself. All you need to do is click 'Create Room', then give it a name (Ladies Chat), then save. You will then need to click on the room to enter.
A room can be made at any time other than the ladies chat as well if anyone wishes to chat outside that time, so those of you who are in different time zones in other countries may find that useful.

I have used the new software and it is much more user friendly than the old one, has no ads, and there is no character limit, so we can talk as much as we want :D.

If you have any problems then you can comment in the general chat, reply to this post, or contact FollowingHim or FollowingHim2 by private message. We will both be around this week to deal with any glitches and make sure all goes smoothly. The chat feature is explained more here, including security, including why we make a fresh ladies chat room each week:
http://www.biblicalfamilies.org/forum/threads/chat-rooms-instructions.13048/

If everything fails for some reason, the old chatroom is still available here as a temporary backup option:
http://archive.biblicalfamilies.org/chat

Last edited:
If I make it to the ladies chat at all today I will be very late! Children are covered in mud, life is going a wee bit crazy, so pretty much normal ha ha! If I don't make it then I'll 'see' you all next week.

Oh my...I'm going to do my absolute BEST to make it on tomorrow. I could use some "girl time". :)

I'll have to see where I am come chat time tomorrow. We are going to Phoenix. I like to make the chat, but life is,sometimes too crazy busy here to even follow conversations, much less contribute.
At least no one gets bored at our house. Lol

No problem Jolene, come if you can. Always enjoy hearing from you.

Thanks for the kind words Julie. :)
We didn't get home yesterday until late. I helped pick a few thousand pounds of citrus. Maybe this coming week won't find me working with the crew on Tuesday afternoon.
I can hope!

Following a recent update the chat seems to be broken for the time being. We're currently working on fixing it and hopefully it will be up shortly.

Chat is all fixed now, and working better than it ever has, with some new features you may find useful. See here.

Following a recent update the chat seems to be broken for the time being. We're currently working on fixing it and hopefully it will be up shortly.
The first time I try to get on the chat, it's broken:(. Maybe next week it'll work out for me to join in.

Well, in case anyone hasn't noticed, we're changing things on the site and currently don't have the chat up and running. Hopefully Samuel and Nathan will have it sorted by next week.
In the meantime, if anyone wants to talk you are more than welcome to PM either @julieb or myself @FollowingHim2 .
See you next week!

Back